Amdocs Interview questions and answers papers – Amdocs placement papers
Amdocs Complete Recruitment Process
Amdocs Recruitment Process for freshers is given below. This article will look into the details of the Amdocs Recruitment Process for freshers, Job Roles, and CTC, ABB Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Stages. Also have a look at Amdocs Placement Papers for details on the Online Test pattern, syllabus, and previously asked questions
About the Company – Amdocs
Before going through the Amdocs recruitment process, one must always go through the basic information about the company as it will always help you in keeping one step ahead from other people.
Amdocs is one the global software/service provider for top communications and media companies. Amdocs closely works with companies in analyzing the business need and enable network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations.
Headquarters: Chesterfield, MO
Year founded: 1982
Company size: 10,001+ employees
Specialties: Customer experience, BSS, OSS, CRM, network planning, optimization and control, outsourcing, digital services, customer management, ordering, big data analytics, network functions virtualization, mobile financial services, and managed services.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive
The following table tells in detail the role that Amdocs off campus drive is hiring for.
|Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Salary||Up to INR 4.5 LPA|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) and MCA|
– Candidates will be responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.- Candidates will be responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Candidates should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
Amdocs off campus drive eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to appear for Amdocs off campus drive should have the following eligibility criteria- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs- Candidate should not have any gap in education – Candidate should have 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
Amdocs Selection Process
Amdocs off campus drive consists of three rounds of selection process.
- Round 1: Online Assessment Test (Conducted Via AMCAT)
- Round 2: HR Interview
- Round 3: Technical Interview
Amdocs Placement Papers | Test Pattern, Syllabus, Questions – Ansefy Preppy
Amdocs Recruitment Process for Freshers
Amdocs conducts both on and off-campus recruitment drives all over India. They have the same pattern for campus recruitment in on and off-campus drives.
Amdocs Campus Recruitment Process
Aspirants applying for the Amdocs Campus Drive have to undergo the selection process. The various rounds of the selection process are as follows,
- Round 1: Online Assessment (AMCAT)
- Round 2: HR Interview
- Round 3: Technical Interview
In Round First, Online Assessment will be conduct via amcat portal
The online assessment is primarily conducted using AMCAT assessment platform. AMCAT is an employability test designed to evaluate a candidate's skill set.Typically, an AMCAT online assessment consists of
- Basic Aptitude
- Verbal Ability (English)
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Programming
The questions usually fall under an easy or medium level of difficulty. As a candidate appearing for Amdocs off campus drive, it is highly recommended to be familiar with the AMCAT syllabus and test pattern.
AMCAT Test Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||16||18 mins|
|English Ability||18||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||14||16 mins|
AMCAT Syllabus for Quantitative Ability Tech
HCF and LCM
Numbers, decimal fractions and power
Profit and Loss
Simple and Compound Interest
Time, Speed and Distance
Permutation and Combinations
AMCAT Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
Word Problem Interest
Word Problem Inverse
Word Problem Profit
Word Problem Speed
HCF and LCM
AMCAT Syllabus for English Ability
Sentence Improvement and Construction
AMCAT Syllabus for Logical Ability
Coding deductive logic
Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
Selection decision tables
Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
AMCAT Syllabus for Computer Programming:
Amdocs Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
Amdocs interview questions are a must to know if you are attending the Amdocs campus drive. This will give you an idea of what questions were asked for various roles. In this article, one can find Amdocs interview questions, Amdocs interview process, questions from Data Structures, C output, and related to some other software and their answers along with tips to crack them.
Amdocs HR Questions – HR Round
HR Interview is usually a face-to-face interview. It is conducted to brief candidates on the role Amdocs is hiring for and setting the expectations. It is also an opportunity for candidates to express their interest and passion. Here are some commonly asked HR interview questions.
- Tell a little about yourself
- Why do you want to join Amdocs?
- What do you do in the free time?
- How inclined are you in taking up a Software Engineer Role?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years down the line?
- Why did you choose Amdocs over other companies?
- What do you think Amdocs as a company offer to the world?
It is recommended that candidates learn a little about Amdocs and their services provided before attending the interview. By doing so, it gives an edge over other candidates and also tells how committed a candidate is in getting the job.
Amdocs Technical Questions – Technical Round
The technical rounds consist of questions that are primarily asked to form the following topics.
- OS concepts
- Unix commands
- DBMS concepts
- Basic JAVA concepts
Some questions will be asked from the resume especially from the project work specified. Here's a technical interview experience by a candidate.
They asked simple and fundamental things like the features of object oriented programming, how it is beneficial than the procedural programming. Interviewer asked me to create structure, then class and then asked me to distinguish between them. He was trying to dig deep into my concepts and almost asked every possible thing about OOP in cpp that one can think of and the last question was what is exception handling,Apart from cpp, several database questions were asked along with one puzzle.
To register for Amdocs off campus drive click here.
Note: The interview location is at Pune and Interview Date/Venue will be confirmed post-registration process.
To Get Free Amdocs Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Amdocs Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Amdocs Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Amdocs Verbal English Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Amdocs Computer Programming MCQ (SQL, DBMS, Unix, C, Data Structure) Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Amdocs Coding Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Amdocs Technical And HR Interview Question Answers Sets –