Cummins Complete Recruitment Process
Cummins Complete Recruitment Process
This article gives detailed information on Cummins for a freshers job opportunity as an Engineer Trainee. Students who have graduated/will graduate to obtain B.E/B.Tech degrees from all over India are welcome to apply for this job role. In this article, you will understand how to apply for Cummins, Test Pattern, Syllabus, and candidate experience.
About the Company- Cummins
Cummins is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products.
This American Fortune 500 corporation involves in designing, manufacturing, and distributing engines, filtration, and power generation products. Cummins also services engines and related equipment, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission control and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, United States, Cummins sells in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 600 company-owned and independent distributors and approximately 6,000 dealers. If you are looking for an opportunity at Cummins, then you are at the right place to take your baby step. So, this company has all the potential to be your dream company.
Headquarters: Columbus, Indiana, United States
Customer service: 080021 02525
Stock price: CMI (NYSE) US$204.28 +0.41 (+0.20%)
CEO: Tom Linebarger (1 Jan 2012–)
Founded: 1919, Columbus, Indiana, United States
Subsidiaries: Hydrogenics, Cummins Filtration Inc.
Founders: Clessie Cummins, William Glanton Irwin
Cummins Recruitment Process: Eligibility Criteria, Role and Responsibilty, Test Pattern.
Cummins-Test Pattern 2020
|Section name||No of Questions||Time duration|
Cummins Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
Cummins Placement Process
The different rounds of the Cummins placement drive which you need to get through are:
Round 1: Cummins Online Test
The Cummins online test is the combination of an aptitude test, technical Electronics test. There are a total of 52 questions in the exam. The questions will cover the quantitative, logical reasoning, verbal as well as the technical topics. The technical questions will be from topics such as Digital Circuits, C, EDC, Microprocessor, advance Microprocessors, Filters etc for EEE, ECE, E/TC branches The level of the questions can be both easy and tough.
Simply go through the previous Cummins placement papers for getting a better idea of the various questions coming in the exam.
Cummins Test Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
The time duration allotted for the written test round is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Some important points to remember:
- The Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal section will comprise of questions based on Assumptions and Conditions. Logical questions, fill in the blanks, Time and Distance, Blood Relation, antonyms, synonyms, comprehension etc. will also be included.
- The technical section will comprise of questions from the core subjects like Digital Circuits, C, EDC, Microprocessor, advance Microprocessors, Filters etc.
Round 2: Personal Interview
In the Personal Interview or the Face to Face Interview round, the applicants will be asked questions on the basis of the information and data that their CV includes. A technical Group Discussion round will be conducted thereafter. Having a good and strong knowledge of the technical aspects is a must if you wish to qualify this round. So prepare your resume well.
There can be a telephonic round of interview also. This may be more on the technical front. You might be assessed about the management process also.
Round 3: HR Round
When it comes to the HR Round, always remember that there are some very significant points that you need to remember. First of all, when you are appearing for the interview round, always ensure that you are very properly and decently dressed. Though the round is actually a kind of an interactive session, yet avoid speaking much and keep your answers simple and short. Be prepared for questions like tell something about yourself, your family background, are you ready to relocate anywhere?
Cummins Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
Cummins Interview Questions for ECE
Some Basics Electronics and Electricals Technical questions asked from the students of EC, EEE and EI in the Cummins technical interview are:
1) What happens when two positively charged material is placed together?
2) What is referred to the electron in the outer orbit?
3) Define the term Capacitance and Inductance?
4) Mention what is the difference between generator and alternator?
5) Mention what are the different kind of cables used for transmissions?
6) Mention what are the different colors on wires indicates?
7) Explain RLC circuit?
8) Explain how you decide what size of electrical wire do you need?
9) Mention what are the types of semi-conductors?
10) Explain what is transistors comprised of?
11) Mention what is the role of transistor in Circuit?
12) Mention how NPN and PNP transistor works?
13) What will be the current if the resistance total in a series circuit doubles?
14) What happens if the series current double?
15) Explain what does a string of resistors in a series will do?
16) What is meant by reverse polarity and how it can be fixed?
17) Explain what rectifiers is and what are the types of rectifiers?
18) Explain what is Zener diode?
19) Mention the difference between Analogue and Digital circuit?
It is a well-known fact that practice makes a man perfect. Aspirants who want to get into Cummins has to have good command over their technical skills. So, to bush up your technical skills to crack Cummins technical interview questions, we are providing you with a link below:
Cummins HR Interview Questions:
Cummins HR Round will focus more on your career aspirations, previous achievements, interests and general professional topics:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you do to overcome your weaknesses?
- Puzzles –
#If a raw egg is dropped on a concrete floor, it will crack. What will you do so that it doesn't crack?
To Get Free Cummins Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Cummins Analytical and Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Cummins Logical Reasoning Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Cummins Technical Concepts (ADVANCED Electronics Related question) Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Cummins Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –