Hexaware Complete Recruitment Process
Hexaware Complete Recruitment Process
Hexaware Recruitment Process for freshers is given below. Hexaware is currently recruiting 2021 Pass-Outs through its Open Campus Mavericks Programme. This article will detail out the application and recruitment process.
About the Company- Hexaware
Hexaware is a fast-growing IT Services organization. The company focuses on transforming the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Their multipronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping, and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
Head Quarters: Navi Mumbai
CEO: R Srikrishna
Founders: Atul K Nishar, Atul Chandra NisharParent
Organization: HT Global IT Solutions Holdings Limited
- Banking and Financial Services
- Travel and Transportation
- Manufacturing and consumer Professional Services
Hexaware Recruitment Process – Mavericks Programme – Job Role
Through the Mavericks Hiring Programme, Hexaware is recruiting for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
- Package: 3.5 LPA INR on successful completion of training
- Rs. 15,000/- per month stipend for the first 6 months
- Service Agreement: 2 years
The role description has the following skill requirements from those who register.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design, and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Hexaware Recruitment Process – Mavericks Programme – Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Hexaware Recruitment Process.
|Degrees eligible||BE/ B Tech/ MCA|
|Year of Passing||2021|
|Streams||CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ETC/ EIE/ ICE and allied branches|
|Aggregate till last announced results||60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, UG/ PG|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs|
|Education gap||Not more than 1 year (Gap within a course not allowed)|
If you have not registered for the Process, please register here.
Once you finish registrations, your profile will go through a shortlisting process. If you're shortlisted, you will receive an email asking you to choose slots.
Hexaware Recruitment Process – Pattern
This is expected to be the pattern of the Hexaware Recruitment process.
Here is the expected pattern of the Hexaware Online Test.
|Section||What it tests|
|Communication Test||1. Reading, Writing, Listening Skills|
2. Grammar and General Verbal Ability
1. Quantitative Aptitude (Topics such as Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Percentages, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Numbers, etc.)
|Computer Programming/ Domain Specific MCQs|
1. Fundamentals of Programming in C, C++, and Java
2. Basic Data Structures
3. Operating Systems
If you're from ECE/ EEE and other eligible circuit branches, you could have department-specific MCQs from topics such as:
1. Digital Electronics
2. Linear Integrated Circuits
There could be Computer Programming MCQ questions for Circuit branch students as well, on top of the core domain questions.
|Personality Psychometric||A personality assessment to identify how you react to situations. Usually a non-elimination section|
[ You can check the complete test pattern and syllabus for the Hexaware recruitment process as below.]
Hexaware Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
Previous year Hexaware Placement Papers make your preparation for Hexaware placement interview easier. These Hexaware Placement Papers gives you an idea about the Hexaware test pattern, syllabus, and most expected questions.
Hexaware Recruitment Process and Test Pattern:
Hexaware Placement Paper Syllabus
The syllabus for various sections involved in Hexaware Placement Papers is given as follows. The syllabus is not fixed and is given based on previous year Hexaware Placement Papers.
In 2020 on-campus Hexaware Recruitment, this has been the first test for students. In 2019 On-Campus Recruitments, this component has come after the Aptitude, Domain MCQs and Psychometric.
You will be tested on the following skills in the Hexaware Communication Test.
Questions could be of the following kinds in this test.
- Reading aloud a passage shown on screen (test of pronunciation, intonation etc.)
- Answering questions by reading a passage
- Typing down a passage shown on screen (accuracy in typing skills as well as typing speed)
- Writing a summary/ precis based on a passage (writing skills being tested)
- Listening to an audio and answering questions based on it (Listening comprehension)
- Grammar based questions (Voices, Forms of Speech, Articles, Tenses etc.)
In this section of Hexaware Placement Papers, the numerical ability of an applicant is tested. Here are the most tested topics.
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Percentages, SI and CI
- Profit and Loss, Partnerships and Averages
- Ratios and Proportions
- Permutation and Combination
The Verbal ability segment of Hexaware Placement Papers is to check your English skills.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Cloze Passage
Logical reasoning segment of Hexaware Placement Papers will check legitimate thinking and critical thinking aptitudes.
- Data Arrangements
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Series-Based Questions
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
Domain Based MCQs
- C/ C++
If you're from the circuit branches, you will also be tested on questions from your core branch – like basic Electronics, Digital Signal Processing, Linear Integrated Circuits etc.
Technical and HR Interview
After qualifying the written test and GD the candidate has to go through the Technical and HR Interview round of the Hexaware Recruitment Process. The technical interview includes CS related questions and questions from your core paper. HR interview includes basic questions about academics, company, projects etc.
Few Previously asked questions in Hexaware Placement Papers
[Also, have a look at the Hexaware Interview Questions as below.]
Hexaware Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
Hexaware Interview Process is prepared such that the interviewer checks the in-depth knowledge of the candidate in the field from which he has graduated. The level of knowledge of the candidate and his motive to join Hexaware is analyzed through the Hexaware Interview Questions. More the Hexaware Interview Questions you go through more confidently you can attend the interview.
Hexaware Interview Questions – Technical
The questions in the Hexaware Interview round are based upon the core branch from which the candidate has graduated. The previously asked Hexaware Interview questions for freshers were as follows-
- Define DBMS?
- Define pointers? What are stacks and queues?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- Any two differences between C and C++.
- What is an abstract class?
- Define Recursion Function?
- Explain the Strategy adopted to achieve Project goals?
- What is the difference between a package and an interface?
- Can a constructor be private
- Some Programming questions
- What do you mean by zener breakdown
- What is the signal?
- What is sampling?
- Define cut-off frequency?
- What are the advantages of positive feedback compared to negative feedback?
- What are Barkhuesan criteria?
- What is the difference between Electrical and electronics?
- Basic programming questions like the Fibonacci series
Hexaware Interview Questions – HR
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you think that you are eligible for this job?
- What are your weaknesses and strengths?
- How would you rate me as an interviewer?
- Where do you see yourself after five years?
- Why should I hire you?
- Are you a hard worker? What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- If you won a 10 crore lottery, will you still work?
- What do you know about Hexaware?
- What do you do if any other organization pays you more than us?
[Also, Here, a look at Few Hexaware Interview Questions as below.]
Hexaware Interview Experience
I attended Hexaware Campus Recruitment during my graduation. The Hexaware selection process consists of three rounds.
Round1: The first round in Hexaware Interview Process was an Aptitude test. It is different for IT and Non-IT people. The paper consists of quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning, and technical questions. For the technical part, the students from IT background had CS related questions and for Non-IT students, the questions were from First year Engineering portions. There were 100 questions which have to be answered in 100 minutes.
Round2: The second round in Hexaware Interview Process is Group Discussion. There were 47 students selected to this round. My batch consists of 13 students. Our GD topic was ‘ After adolescence should parents and teachers be instructive to their wards.It was an easy round just open your mouth and speak something related to the topic. It was an elimination round. Out of 47 students, only 10 got selected to the next round.
Round3: The third round in Hexaware interview process was Technical and HR round. The technical interview consisted of technical questions from CS and two basic programming questions. The HR round was very easy. They asked questions like tell me about yourself, Your dream job, your aspirations, etc.
Tips to crack the Hexaware Recruitment Process
- Preparation is the king. If you prepare well you can easily crack on the rounds easily. Search for sources from where you can get the recent Hexaware placement papers and prepare well.
- Prepare on subjects on which you are going to tell the interviewer you are interested in. The interviewer will definitely ask questions on it.
- Go through the most commonly asked interview questions and find the most convincing answers to them.
To Get Free Hexaware Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Hexaware Communication Test [Reading, Writing, Listening, Grammar] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Verbal Ability Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Domain-Based Test [MCQs] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware GD Solved Topics Sets –
- Hexaware Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –