KPIT Complete Recruitment Process
KPIT Complete Recruitment Process [Off Campus Drive]
This article gives detailed information on KPIT Off-Campus Drive for a freshers job opportunity as a Software Developer. Students who have graduated/will graduate to obtain B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degrees from all over India are welcome to apply for this job role. In this article, you will understand how to apply for KPIT Off-Campus Drive, Test Pattern, Syllabus, and candidate experience.
About the Company- KPIT
KPIT has emerged as a leading technology organization. It specializes in providing IT Consulting and Product Engineering Solutions and amenities to main focus industries. Having its headquarters based in Pune, India, the organization is currently working with more than 200 global corporations. KPIT helps the clients to run their businesses in a more efficient and smart manner. Also, the customers are enabled to build those products which are cleaner, safer as well as energy efficient. Using a highly focused approach, more than 60 patents have been filed in different domains like Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI), Automotive, Manufacturing and Model-Base, Design (MBD). A home to more than 12000 professionals working at the forefront of technologies, KPIT has greatly helped many global organizations to become more integrated and productive.
KPIT is one of the prominent recruiters of freshers from various engineering institutions across India. Cracking the KPIT recruitment process has become tough now due to the increasing interest of the students in the KPIT selection process. Solving the KPIT placement papers is no doubt, a very smart way to approach the KPIT campus recruitment process. Make sure to have a look at the KPIT recruitment process to get a better understanding of the same.
Why go for KPIT Technologies?
- KPIT Technologies has always hired candidates who have the ability to make a difference.
- You are exposed to the latest technologies.
- An opportunity to apply their years of learning and knowledge into the workplace is given.
- From day one, you are enabled to make a contribution to the development of world-class concrete solutions.
- There is a vast array of career prospects and development plans.
- You get to discover your potential and enhance your business knowledge and technological understanding.
Job Roles and CTC Offered
Are you one of the students who completed your graduation and searching for a good job in a Multinational company? Then no doubt you are at the correct place as there are job openings in KPIT Technologies for freshers. These openings are a wonderful opportunity for the freshers to give a kick-start to their career. KPIT pays a visit to numerous universities and colleges for conducting the KPIT recruitment process. The best students who match the KPIT eligibility criteria for freshers are selected. The organization offers the following job roles after the KPIT recruitment process.
|JOB ROLE||CTC||SKILLS REQUIRED|
|Software Developer||5.5 – 6.5 LPA|
Clear understanding of OSI layered Architecture
C/ C++ Programming for Embedded systems
KPIT Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
The KPIT eligibility criteria for the recruitment is quite similar to most of the other companies. Make sure to have a look at both the Graduation as well as Academic Criteria before you appear for the placement drive.
- Minimum 60% of the education of the candidate should be complete.
- There should be no pending backlogs.
- Following are the eligible branches:
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- B.Tech.(Information Technology)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentaion Engg.
- B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
- Should have 55% and above (or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- No year gap during the course period.
- A clear understanding of OSIlayered Architecture
- Communication protocols at least SPI, IP, CAN
- Fundamentals Digital circuits
- At least different types of memories and usage
- Concepts in Digital Signal Processing/Embedded System
- Exposure to Matlab/Simulink and Control Systems
- C/ C++ Programming for Embedded systems
- Assembly Programming
- Understanding of Microcontroller and its peripherals
- Basic Concepts of RTOS Exposure to Arduino/any Target Platform
- Knowhow of at least one Compiler and Debugger
- Python Basics
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn
- Usage of MS Office
- Decision-making ability should be good.
- Candidates should have the capability to work for the longer duration.
- Capability to handle complex situations.
- A good professional attitude must always be maintained.
KPIT Recruitment Process
Both graduates and Postgraduates can appear for the KPIT campus recruitment process. You need to follow the pattern of the exam as well as the interview that is mentioned in this article. Going through the previous placement papers will help a great deal in cracking the KPIT recruitment process. Also, make sure that you go through the KPIT eligibility criteria for freshers before you apply for the placement drive.
KPIT Technologies basically looks for those candidates who are equipped with a good knowledge regarding the technical concepts. The KPIT recruitment process comprises of various rounds. The cutoff for each of the above section is different. If an applicant manages to clear all the rounds, then he or she will get the opportunity to join the company. Let us discuss each of the rounds in detail.
Online Aptitude Test
The topics covered in this section are algebra, geometry, probability, time, speed and distance, profit and loss, arithmetic, logical reasoning, and verbal ability. The questions will also come from the technical topics such as Data structures, Network, algorithms, DBMS.
There will be a total of 50 questions for which you will get a time duration of 45 minutes to solve them.
Once you have cleared the online test round, you will be eligible to appear for the technical interview round. Here you will have to answer questions covering the technical concepts. Some commonly asked questions are:
- What is sanity testing?
- What is MSBI?
- What is SQL server?
Once you have cracked the technical interview, you will be appearing for the HR round. It clearly implies that you are through with 90% of the selection process and you are just one step away from getting placed in the company. To clear this round, one needs to remain very natural and answer the questions in a polite and spontaneous manner. The basic purpose of conducting an HR round is to check various personality traits of a candidate such as communication skills, listening skills, fluency of speaking, level of patience etc.
Some of the commonly asked questions are:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What is the profession of your father?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- What do you know about this organization?
- What is your dream job?
KPIT Recruitment Process – Required Documents:
The documents that you require for a KPIT recruitment process are mentioned below. Candidates who dont have these documents shall not be allowed to appear for the KPIT selection process. Make sure you have all the required documents.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (License/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
KPIT Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
KPIT Placement Process
The different rounds of the KPIT placement drive which you need to get through are:
Round 1: KPIT Online Test
The KPIT online test is the combination of an aptitude test, technical and Coding test. There are a total of 52 questions in the exam. The questions will cover the quantitative, logical reasoning, verbal as well as the technical topics. The technical questions will be from topics such as Digital Circuits, C, EDC, Microprocessor, advance Microprocessors, Filters etc for Non-CSE branches and would cover topics like C, C++, DBMS, Networking, etc for CSE students. The level of the questions can be both easy and tough.
Simply go through the previous KPIT placement papers for getting a better idea of the various questions coming in the exam.
KPIT Test Pattern
Number of Questions
The time duration allotted for the written test round is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Some important points to remember:
- The Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal section will comprise of questions based on Assumptions and Conditions. Logical questions, fill in the blanks, Time and Distance, Blood Relation, antonyms, synonyms, comprehension etc. will also be included.
- The technical section will comprise of questions from the core subjects like C, C++, CO, DBMS and Operating System.
Round 2: Personal Interview
In the Personal Interview or the Face to Face Interview round, the applicants will be asked questions on the basis of the information and data that their CV includes. A technical Group Discussion round will be conducted thereafter. Having a good and strong knowledge of the technical aspects is a must if you wish to qualify this round. So prepare your resume well.
There can be a telephonic round of interview also. This may be more on the technical front. You might be assessed about the management process also.
Round 3: HR Round
When it comes to the HR Round, always remember that there are some very significant points that you need to remember. First of all, when you are appearing for the interview round, always ensure that you are very properly and decently dressed. Though the round is actually a kind of an interactive session, yet avoid speaking much and keep your answers simple and short. Be prepared for questions like tell something about yourself, your family background, are you ready to relocate anywhere?
Previously asked KPIT Coding questions
- Program to replace all 0's with 1 in a given integer
- Find the number of times digit 3 occurs in each and every number from 0 to n
- Sum of digits in the given number
- Linear search
- Display the count for vowels in a given character array and the array should be taken using character pointer.
- String Reversal
- Count the frequency of each element of an array
KPIT Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
KPIT Interview Questions for ECE
Some coding questions asked from the students of EC, EEE and EI in the KPIT technical interview are:
- Write a program to replace all the zeroes of the input with one and then print the output.
- Write a program to calculate the number of 3s in each and every number in the inclusive range of [a,b].
- Write a program to print all the digits of a number in a single line vertically.
KPIT Technical Round Questions
KPIT technical round questions were majorly on Digital Circuits, EDC, 8051 MI croc, Microprocessor, Filters, etc.
Some other questions asked in the technical round were:
- What is SRS
- Explain SDLC
- What are the features that C++ contains and C doesn't.
- Write a program for FIBONACCI series.
- Explain process models in software engineering.
- What are pointers in C?
- Which protocol is used to get IP address?
- What are the disadvantages of COM components?
- How to load XML document and validate it?
- What are the features included in ODP.NET?
- How to invoke queries from the application?
- Name the providers and name spaces which are used to access the database.
- What is share script?
- Explain the different signal communication systems.
- Explain the process of getting concurrent program output as email.
- Explain the difference between R12 and 11i in oracle?
- What TCP and IP are written all together as TCP/IP?
- What are Entity Bean and Session Bean?
- Classification of classes that can be run as threads.
- What is meant by servlet to servlet communication?
- What is the need of modulation?
- Can BW run without a SAP R/3 implementation?
- What is cut over strategy?
- Explain the types of triggers available in Oracle Reports?
- What is the latest version in reports?
- Explain about Localization in Oracle Apps (IND & US)?
- How will you convert an ArrayList to Arrays?
- What are the Prerequisites for binary search?
- What are the prerequisites for all the entries?
- What are packet switching methods?
- Explain the difference Entity Bean and Session Bean?
- What is the basic difference script & smart forms?
- What are the characteristics of switch and hub?
- What is the difference between ArrayList and Vector?
- Default route is analogous to what?
- Explain the concepts of OOPS that are implemented in Java?
- What is Brayton Cycle? Explain its working.
- What is DBMS SQL query to find substring?
It is a well-known fact that practice makes a man perfect. Aspirants who want to get into KPIT has to have good command over their technical skills. So, to bush up your technical skills to crack KPIT technical interview questions, we are providing you with a link below:
KPIT HR Interview Questions:
KPIT HR Round will focus more on your career aspirations, previous achievements, interests and general professional topics:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you do to overcome your weaknesses?
- Puzzles –
#If a raw egg is dropped on a concrete floor, it will crack. What will you do so that it doesn't crack?
To Get Free KPIT Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- KPIT Analytical, Quantitative and Logical Reasoning Aptitude Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- KPIT Programming Concepts (C, C++, DBMS and Java Based Basic Coding) Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- KPIT Group Discussion Topics Sets –
- KPIT Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –