Linux Certification Training Courses
Linux is a family of open source software operating systems that are built around the Linux kernel. Linux is the leading server operating system and the demand for qualified Linux administrators is increasing. The introduction of cloud technologies and big data has greatly increased the need for Linux administrators and programmers. It brings more opportunities for the certified Linux professionals which, in turn, increases the importance of Linux certifications.
CompTIA Linux+ and the RedHat Linux certifications are the two leading Linux administrator certifications the employers look for. While RedHat certifications are centered around RedHat Linux servers, CompTIA Linux+ is a vendor-neutral certification. CompTIA+ covers most popular server distributions like RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, and SUSE. Choose the one to validate your skills and enhance your career as a Linux expert.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Certification
CompTIA Linux+ Certification (LPI LX0-103)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification
CompTIA Linux+ Certification (LPI LX0-104)
Grow your skills with our team of certified professionals, expert support, and unique methods
Our team of certified professionals knows the minors of exam and creates courses to get you fully prepared for the certification exam.
Unique methods along with exam-orientation helps us to create easy to learn online training content that is perfect for self-study.
Our subject matter experts ensure their 24/7 availability to resolve all the queries you have during certification exam preparation.
Why Choose Us?
We at Ansefy are a team of experts, with the mission of helping professionals to prepare efficiently and pass the exam with the confidence. Our focus and efforts are directed toward improving every bit of content that is created for certification preparation. The aspirants should choose us for the preparation of Linux certifications because –
- Practice tests and training content is frequently updated with the recent changes in the Linux space
- The practice questions prepared by certified experts looking for the latest updates
- There is a detailed explanation for every question for the correct and incorrect answer
- All your queries are resolved by the subject matter experts with the aim to boost your confidence
- Detailed reports on the performance and the weak areas to improve
Importance of Linux Certifications
Certifications play an important role to give your career a new edge by validating your expertise and skills in the related domain. Linux certifications help professionals to qualify their knowledge and experience to increase the proficiency of organizations with Linux-based applications. The Linux certifications are important because they –
- Validate your proficiency to design, develop, administer, and manager Linux-based applications
- Benchmark and demonstrate your expertise among employers and peers
- Recognize your skills globally and identify you as a certified Linux professional
- Act as an add-on to your resume and help you stand out of the crowd
- Bring more opportunities for you in this fastest-growing and competitive IT world
Market Demand for Linux Certification
From large corporations to small business use Linux as their primary server operating system. Leading organizations like Amazon, Google, Facebook, NASA and other uses Linux.
According to W3Cook, Linux powers servers that run 96.5% of the top one million Alexa domains over the world.
Linux has also been proved valuable in the era of cloud computing. Microsoft has been supporting Linux installation on its Azure cloud service since 2012. Also, Linux alone controls the 92% market of Amazon AWS cloud.
Android can also be considered as a Linux system as it uses Linux kernel. As per StatCounter and NetMarketShare 2018 Report, Linux controls approx 70% of the smartphone and tablet market. The high availability, high transaction stock exchanges run on Linux. This creates a huge market for qualified administrators, thus, Linux certifications. As per indeed.com 2018 survey, the average salary of a Linux administrator is $91,300 per annum.
The Most Popular Linux Certification in the Market
CompTIA Linux+ and the RedHat Linux certifications are the two leading Linux administrator certifications the employers look for. While RedHat certifications are centered around RedHat Linux servers, CompTIA Linux+ is a vendor-neutral certification. CompTIA+ covers most popular server distributions like RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, and SUSE.
CompTIA Linux+ certification is comprised of two examinations:
1. CompTIA Linux Certification (LX0-103) – The LX0-103 covers the below domains:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation, and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.
2. CompTIA Linux Certification (LX0-104) – The LX0-104 covers the domains:
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- User Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
Each exam has 60 multiple choice questions with a 90 minutes time limit. The questions are weight based and the passing score is 500 (on a scale of 200–800).
Note: Candidate must pass both LX0-103 and LX0-104 Exams to complete the Linux + certification
3. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification – RHCE certification covers the following domains –
System Configuration and Management
Network Services (HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification exam consists of 10-15 performance-based tasks with 3.5 hours time limit. The exam is based on real-world problems and costs USD 400 plus tax.
4. Puppet Certification – The Puppet Certification covers the domains:
- Language and Study Guide
- Using Puppet
- Puppet Internals
The puppet certification exam has 60 multiple choice questions with a 90 minutes time limit. It is a computer-based exam and costs USD 200.