Nitor Infotech Complete Recruitment Process
Nitor Infotech Complete Recruitment Process
Nitor Infotech Recruitment Process for freshers is given below. This article will look into the details of the Nitor Infotech Recruitment Process for freshers, Job Roles, and CTC, Nitor Infotech Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Stages. Also have a look at Nitor Infotech Placement Papers for details on the Online Test pattern, syllabus, and previously asked questions
About the Company – Nitor Infotech
Before going through the Nitor Infotech recruitment process, one must always go through the basic information about the company as it will always help you in keeping one step ahead from other people.
Nitor Infotech is a software product development services company that builds world-class products and solutions by combining cutting-edge technologies for web, Cloud, data, and devices. Using the digitalization strategy as the centerpiece, Nitor helps build disruptive solutions for businesses using readily deployable and customizable accelerators. Nitor's domain experts provide top-notch services to ensure innovative, rapid, highly efficient development for any product design, engineering, development, testing, and deployment initiatives. Headquartered in Pune, India, we have an office in Chicago, USA
Total employee: 246
Revenue: $61.8M USD (2020)
Headquarters: Pune, India
Founded: 8 September 2006
Founders/CEO: C.E. Potnis
Nitor Infotech Recruitment Process : Eligibility Criteria, Test Pattern, Job Roles, and CTC, Recruitment Stages
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
As an Engineering Intern you will learn required technical skills on own using the facilities provided and take active part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you. You will also play a key role in the development of work in teams with good team player skills.
You are great at:
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
• Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
• Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
• Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
• Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
What it takes:
- Academic consistency with 70% or 7 CGPA in 10th, 12th and B.Tech/B.E
• BE / B Tech in CSE/ECE/IT stream
• Good oral and written communication abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good programming knowledge on C, C++ or Java
Nitor Infotech Placement Test Process (Selection Process)
The Nitor Infotech conducts the placement process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of three rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Hacker Rnk Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Candidates who will qualify in all three rounds will select for the various positions in the Nitor Infotech.
- Must be a B.Tech (C.S / I.T/E.C.E).
- 65 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
Nitor Infotech Written Test Pattern
Number Of Questions
Aptitude[Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning]
- Time allotted for the written test is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of maths questions from topics like algebra, arithmetic, percentages, time & work, time, speed & distance, profit & loss, geometry etc.
- Aptitude section is of moderate level.
- The Technical section consists of questions from the areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those aspirants who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- The Nitor Infotech Company reserves the right to make changes in the written examination.
Apply Link:- Click Here to Apply for Nitor Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
Apply Link:- Click Here to Apply for Nitor Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
Nitor Infotech Placement Papers | Test Pattern, Syllabus, Questions – Ansefy Preppy
Nitor Infotech Recruitment Process for Freshers
Nitor Infotech conducts both on and off-campus recruitment drives all over India. They have the same pattern for campus recruitment in on and off-campus drives.
Nitor Infotech Campus Recruitment Process
Aspirants applying for the Nitor Infotech Campus Drive have to undergo the selection process. The various rounds of the selection process are as follows,
- Online/ Written Test
- Hacker Rank Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Nitor Infotech Placement Papers – Test Pattern and Syllabus
Aptitude Section Syllabus
The test contains of 3 sections,
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- Reading comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Quantitative Analytical Ability
- Time & work
- Data arrangement
- Blood relations
- Pie charts and tables
- Logical connectives
- Logical Ability
Logical reasoning will a little calculation based section, expect to spend extra time solving these questions, so its better to practice more questions.
- Inductive Reasoning
- Deductive Reasoning
- Abductive Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
Technical Section Syllabus
- Circuit breakers
- Electrical and Electronics topics
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to tough. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
NITOR INFOTECH Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
NITOR INFOTECH interview questions are a must to know if you are attending the NITOR INFOTECH campus drive. This will give you an idea of what questions were asked for various roles. In this article, one can find NITOR INFOTECH interview questions, NITOR INFOTECH interview process, questions from Data Structures, C output, and related to some other software and their answers along with tips to crack them.
NITOR INFOTECH Interview Questions – Technical Round
Technical Interviews are held to judge a candidate's technical subject strength. Most of the questions asked will be related to your graduation subjects and from your technical projects. Apart from these, the interview panel might also ask some questions which are out of the syllabus but are important to know, this is to check your interests out of your curriculum.
Here are some of the commonly asked technical interview questions in NITOR INFOTECH hiring process:-
- What advantages does DBMS have over traditional file systems?
Possible answer:There are several advantages of Database management system over the traditional file system. Few of them are as follows:
- No redundant data Redundancy removed by data normalization.
- Data Consistency and Integrity data normalization takes care of it too.
- Secure Each user has a different set of access.
- Improved data security.
- Increased end-user productivity.
- What is cache memory? Can we increase its size as large as 40 GB?
Possible answer:Cache memory, also called CPU memory, is high-speed static random access memory (SRAM) that a computer microprocessor can access more quickly than it can access regular random access memory (RAM). This memory is typically integrated directly into the CPU chip or placed on a separate chip that has a separate bus interconnect with the CPU. No, it is not practically possible to increase cache memory's size to 40 GB.
- What are the advantages of using Distributed Processing?
Possible answer:Advantages of Distributed Processing are:-
- Security/ Encapsulation.
- Distributed database.
- Fast Problem-solving.
- Security through redundancy.
- Collaborative Processing
- Why star delta starter is preferred to induction moto?
Possible answer:Star delta starter is preferred with induction motor due to the following reasons:
- Starting current is reduced 3-4 times of the direct current due to which voltage drops and hence it causes fewer losses.
- Star delta starter circuit comes in circuit first during starting of the motor, which reduces voltage 3 times, that is why current also reduces up to 3 times and hence less motor burning is caused.
- In addition, starting torque is increased and it prevents the damage of motor winding.
- Why AC systems are preferred over DC systems?
Possible answer:Due to following reasons, AC systems are preferred over DC systems:
- It is easy to maintain and change the voltage of AC electricity for transmission and distribution.
- Plant cost for AC transmission (circuit breakers, transformers etc) is much lower than the equivalent DC transmission.
- From power stations, AC is produced so it is better to use AC then DC instead of converting it.
- When a large fault occurs in a network, it is easier to interrupt in an AC system, as the sine wave current will naturally tend to zero at some point making the current easier to interrupt.
- What is the purpose of Slide Views?
Possible answer:Slide Sorter view displays all the slides in your presentation in horizontally sequenced, thumbnails. Slideshow view is helpful if you need to reorganize your slides you can just click and drag your slides to a new location, or add sections to organize your slides into meaningful groups.
NITOR INFOTECH Interview Questions – HR Round
The round is to test your cultural fit. An HR employee with 10-15 years of work exp is generally expected to conduct the interview. NITOR INFOTECH is very particular about ethics, safety & gender and until you are clear with these issues you can easily sail through this round. He may ask general questions about mobility, related to your life and your career and why you want to work with NITOR INFOTECH which should be a breeze.This round basically evaluates the stability and confidence level of the candidate.
Here are some of the commonly asked HR interview questions in NITOR INFOTECH recruitment process:-
- Tell me about yourself.
- Are you ready to handle a team under pressure? How will you manage them?
- What do you know about our competitors?
- How do you plan to improve upon our product?
- Give an example which describes that you are hard working.
- What do you consider to be your best strength?
- Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?
- Why do you believe we should hire you?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Tips to crack NITOR INFOTECH Interview
Cracking the interview round of an organization is never a very easy task and that too for an organization such as NITOR INFOTECH. Therefore it is very important that the candidates prepare well for the NITOR INFOTECH Interview Questions. So, here we are giving you a few NITOR INFOTECH Interview Preparation tips which can help you to crack the NITOR INFOTECH Interview process of the organization.
- Stay updated with the content which you have written in your resume. Interviewers also ask questions from your resume.
- Prepare questions on subjects on which you are going to tell the interviewer you are interested in. The Interviewer will definitely ask questions on it.
- Always try to answer in such a way that you will benefit the organization in all possible ways.
- Try converting your weaknesses into strengths. If something goes wrong during the interview, turn it around positively and confidently. This shows the interviewer that you are self-motivated and can handle high-pressure situations.
NITOR INFOTECH Interview Experience
Here, we are sharing one of the experiences of an interview in NITOR INFOTECH from which you will get an idea of how the actual interview takes place in NITOR INFOTECH.
Candidate Name: Prashant Singh
University: Amity University
Round 1:Online test was taken as the 1st round which consisted of both aptitude and technical questions. It's an elimination round. Prepare well for it. Questions from aptitude topics, protection, power electronics, digital, machines were asked.
Round 2:Group discussion was taken as the 2nd round and our topic was Global Warming. We were asked to assume ourselves to be consultants who would be required to give some recommendations to the government regarding Global Warming i.e. measures to be taken to curb the present environmental scenario. We were given 5 minutes time for collecting our thoughts.
Round 3:The 3rd round we went through was the technical interview round. Thorough questions were asked from the technical point of view. It was expected as NITOR INFOTECH is known as a technical company. The interviewer was showing deep interest in your resume and was scanning it very carefully. For me, almost each line of my resume was discussed. Training was considered very important by them so there was a lot of questions asked regarding it also. On an average technical round lasted for 1 hour for every candidate. This was the most crucial part as those who clear this round were allowed to appear in rest of the rounds till the end. Screening rate for this round was very low.
Round 4:Now, it was time for the final round that as always was an HR interview. After lunch, the HR round started. There was a case study on a business concept that was followed by a presentation for the same. For presentation, there were no PPTs but a white chart was given along with different colors to each candidate and everyone was asked to do it in a way that they want. This was followed by an HR interview which was almost 1.5 hours for each candidate. All the questions were asked about my personal life and they covered everything from my girlfriend to my college life. The only tip I can give you on this is, be very true as their questions are very well connected.
To Get Free Nitor Infotech Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Nitor Infotech Written Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning Solved Interview Questions Answer Paper Sets –
- Nitor Infotech Hacker Rank Test Solved Questions Paper Sets –
- Nitor Infotech Technical Interview and HR Interview Questions Sets –