ABB Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- ABB Quantitative Aptitude Solved Questions Answers Paper Sets –
- ABB Logical Reasoning Solved Questions Answers Paper Sets –
- ABB Verbal Ability Test Solved Questions Answers Paper Sets –
- ABB Technical Ability Test [MCQs Based on C++, Java, DBMS, Switchgear, Circuit breakers, Electrical and Electronics topics, RDBMS, DBA, UNIX, OS, Networking] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- ABB GD Solved Topics Question Sets –
- ABB Technical Interview and HR Interview Questions Sets –
In this description, you will get to know about the ABB Recruitment Process, ABB Interview Questions, and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions and the test pattern of the company. ABB online test interview question answer with GD HR and Technical Questions Answers.
About the Company
Company Name:- ABB India
Job Position:– Power BI Specialist -Fresher
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Salary :- As per the Industry Standards
- Qualified B.E / B.Tech or Higher degree.
- Knowledge on BI tools & reporting.
- Strong Verbal & written communication.
- Medical insurance
Job Description :-
- One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
- You as part of data visualization solutions by the Agile Digital Lab will be responsible for designing and developing data visualization solutions using Power BI as the tool-of-choice. Reporting into Delivery manager- Digitalization.
- Developing and implementing BI through working in Agile teams.
- Developing and maintaining processes of automated data and using various business intelligence reporting tools to create dashboards.
- Providing coaching and training support for finance teams and business units for faster adoption of Power BI reports.
- Working in cross-functional agile scrum teams to deliver visualization dashboards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Do You Want To Get Download Free “ABB Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions”, ABB Online Assessment Test, and HR Technical Interview Question and Answer?
You must have to share this with your friends via social media or other channels.
Do You Want to Get Complete ABB Recruitment Placement Solution with Questions Answers and Programming Problem Solution?
- Focus on getting 6 Questions right by identifying the easy questions and solving them within 15 Minutes.
- There are usually 3 or 4 easy to solve problems that can be attempted within 5 minutes.
- After attempting these, you are left with almost 20 Minutes to attempt the remaining four. Even if you get one question correct, you are likely to clear the expected cut-off.
- The key to success in this section is to identify those 6 questions which are easier and solve them quickly.
- Emphasise on attempting the individual questions first as these questions do not need common data to be solved and each can take only 2 minutes to solve.
- However, most of such questions can be solved in less than a minute. Try to solve 9 such questions within the first 15 minutes.
- The remaining questions include topics like Data Arrangement and Data interpretation. We strongly recommend solving the Data Arrangement questions in the end because there is a high possibility for them to go wrong. Hence, if out of the remaining 10 Minutes, if you get 2 to 3 questions correct, you can clear the expected cut-off with ease.
- Answer the questions based on Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, and Vocabulary as you start. Also, try to solve those 20 questions within 15 Minutes.
- Next, attempt the Reading Comprehension. Don’t read the entire passage, instead, read the questions and then try to find the answer from the passage.
- You can easily answer the direct questions in less than 5 minutes and then move on to attempt the other questions as there are no negative markings.
- Don’t waste time in interpretation-related questions. In case that you get a short passage, it is better to attempt it at last because the questions can be harder.
- There are questions based on Critical Reasoning too. Try to attempt 5 to 6 of these in 10 Minutes.
- If you follow this strategy, you would attempt more than 30 questions in 30 Minutes. If you have an accuracy of 85%, you can easily clear the cut-off and still be left with 5 more minutes to attempt the other questions. ABB Online Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Got Practiced and got placed in ABB Technology.
All the Best!