Accenture Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Accenture Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets–
- Logical Ability,
- Quantitative Ability,
- English (verbal) Ability.
- Accenture Communication Assessment Question Paper Sets–
- Repeating Sentences
- Jumbled Sentences
- Story Telling
- Open Question and Answer
- Accenture Online Programming Solved Question Answer with 4 different language Papers Sets– 200 programs for coding.
[Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++, OS, or Python]
- Accenture Cognitive test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets
- Accenture Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
- Asked Technical Question and HR Question in the Interview Recruitment Process.
In this description, you will get to know about the Accenture Recruitment Process, Accenture Interview Questions, and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions, and it's a test pattern. Accenture online written test interview question answer with HR and Technical Questions Answers.
About the Company
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Salary : Rs. 3.5 LPA
Last Date To Apply: Before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduating in the academic year 2020
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Good pH Score
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport) Accenture Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution Accenture Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
- Candidates to register with their details
- Admit card will be issued for attending the process based on eligibility criteria
- Candidates must carry required documents – in original documentation only as specified in admit card
- Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (mandatorily candidates need to clear this assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Coding Assessment (applicable for candidates who clear cognitive & technical and have opted to proceed with FSE role)
- Group Interview for final selection
Accenture Question Paper Pattern 2020
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
Coding assessment (2 questions)
Overall 2 questions to be attempted within 45 minutes. Candidates can attempt coding assessment based on any one of the following languages:
- Dot Net
“The company does not care about your backlogs and it offers a really glamorous salary package.”
Accenture Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Tips by Our Experts
The company does not care about your backlogs and it offers a really glamorous salary package. If you can code you have a place at Accenture but to show them that you can code you have to clear the first round. This is possible only if you get some practice. We strongly recommend you to practice well and advice you to not miss the opportunity to work with a company like Accenture solely due to the lack of practice.
Many talented programmers get expelled from the recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in understanding of the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of Accenture, we at prepare.ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of Accenture placement papers.
Get practiced and get placed in Accenture.
All the Best!