AWS System Administration, 2nd Edition e-Book:
AWS System Administration, 2nd Edition ebook download free in pdf published by Oreilly Media, Author by Federico Lucifredi, Jacob Zimmerman, Mike Ryan, released in September 2022 (Early Access).
With Amazon Web Services and other platforms designed for rapid adaptation and failure recovery, cloud computing is more like programming than traditional system administration. For developers, this practical book provides system administration knowledge to ensure you're using AWS effectively, so you can build a robust and resilient application infrastructure. System administrators will learn how to automate their favorite tools and processes.
In the second edition of this guide, authors Federico Lucifredi, Jacob Zimmerman, and Mike Ryan show developers and system administrators how to configure and manage AWS services including EC2, CloudFormation, Elastic Load Balancing, S3, and Route 53. Fully configuring infrastructure with automation, this book walks you through developing a complete application example along the way. Even small DevOps teams can manage massively scalable application infrastructures once they drop old views and master automation.
- Securely deploy and manage your applications with AWS tools
- Automate AWS configuration management with Python, Puppet, and Ansible
- Deploy applications with autoscaling and elastic load balancing
- Explore ways to deploy application and infrastructure updates
- Save time on development and operations with reusable strategies
- Embrace GitOps versioning of infrastructure and application code alike
- Learn strategies for managing log files in AWS environments
- Configure a cloud-aware DNS service with Route 53
- Use AWS CloudWatch to monitor your infrastructure and applications
About the Publisher
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that’s necessary for success