AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Guided Cert Prep eBook
Product Details: AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Guided Cert Prep eBook (Free PDF Download Details) –
- Publisher: Pearson IT Certification
- Author: Tim Warner, Yuri Diogenes, Orin Thomas
- Release Date: September 2022
- ISBN: 978-0137670444
- Topic: Microsoft Azure & Security
- Pages: 30 pages
- Time to complete: 26h 54m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Guided Cert Prep eBook:
AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Guided Cert Prep eBook download free book in pdf Tim Warner, Yuri Diogenes, Orin Thomas TIME TO COMPLETE: 10m TOPICS: Microsoft Azure PUBLISHED BY: Pearson IT Certification PUBLICATION DATE: September 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 15 pages.
AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Guided is A complete path of videos, books, practice tests, and live training to help you gain exam readiness
Level up your IT career with the knowledge required to become an AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies expert. This expert-led certification study resource provides a guided path to exam success using video from the Complete Video Course series, Cert Guide chapters, and practice tests, including:
- Exam AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (Video)
- Exam Ref AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, Second Edition
- Pearson Practice Test: AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
Learners are also encouraged to supplement this training with live training:
This curated learning path unites video and book chapters so you can watch and read to learn and then quiz and test to prepare. With over 8 hours of video-based lessons, full deep-dive Pearson Cert Guide reading, and access to Pearson’s test-prep practice tests this Guided Cert Prep has been designed to help you successfully prepare to take the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam.
You’ll learn in-demand associate-level skills concerning the knowledge of Microsoft Azure security which includes the tools and techniques for protecting identity, access, platforms, data, and applications to effectively manage security operations, and prepare for one of the most sought-after Microsoft certifications. A full range of topics on the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam are covered, including:
- Managing identity and access to Azure enforcing least-privilege security
- Implementing Azure platform protection
- Managing security operations in the Azure environment
- Securing data and applications
- Featuring strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge and prepare for the exam
Who should take this Guided Cert Prep
Skill level | Beginning to intermediate
- Certification candidates preparing for exam AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Any Microsoft certification candidate interested in learning the Azure Security Engineer skill set
- Any IT professional looking to understand how Microsoft Azure institutes information security
This self-paced online training product requires an understanding of the basic Microsoft Azure security controls. It is recommended that candidates preparing for the Microsoft AZ-500 have at practical experience in administration of Azure and hybrid environments and experience with infrastructure as code, security operations processes, cloud capabilities, and Azure services.
Guided Cert Prep includes
- 8 hours of targeted, video-based lessons led by industry experts
- Over 300 pages of deep-dive Cert Guide reading
- Self-study tools, such as in-book quizzes to self-assess your progress
- Access to the Pearson Test Prep practice exams to fully prepare for the AZ-500 exam
- Test-taking strategies to help you pass the AZ-500 exam with confidence
About the Publisher
Pearson IT Certification is a leader in IT Certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped instructors teach, students learn, and certification exam candidates succeed.
Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technological advances of mobile and tablet devices, online learning, and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates, students, and IT professionals.