CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Cert Guide, 4th Edition e-Book:
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Cert Guide, 4th Edition ebook download free book in pdf published by Cisco Press, Author by Omar Santos, Michael Gregg, released in February 2022 (Early Access).
This book is a complete guide to prepare for the CEH Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam.
Leading experts Michael Gregg and Omar Santos help you master all the topics you need to know to succeed on your Certified Ethical Hacker Version 11 exam and advance your career in IT security. The authors concise, focused approach explains every exam objective from a real-world perspective, helping you quickly identify weaknesses and retain everything you need to know.
Every feature of this book supports both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Opening Topics Lists identify the topics you need to learn in each chapter and list EC-Councils official exam objectives
- Key Topics figures, tables, and lists call attention to the information that is most crucial for exam success
- Exam Preparation Tasks enable you to review key topics, define key terms, work through scenarios, and answer review questionsgoing beyond mere facts to master the concepts that are crucial to passing the exam and enhancing your career
- Key Terms are listed in each chapter and defined in a complete glossary, explaining essential terminology within the field
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the latest CEH exam, including:
- Ethical hacking basics
- Technical foundations of hacking
- Footprinting and scanning
- Enumeration and system hacking
- Social engineering, malware threats, and vulnerability analysis
- Sniffers, session hijacking, and denial of service
- Web server hacking, web applications, and database attacks
- Wireless technologies, mobile security, and mobile attacks
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Cryptographic attacks and defenses
- Cloud computing, IoT, and botnets
About the Publisher
Established in 1996, Cisco Press is a publishing alliance between Cisco Systems and the Pearson Education division of Pearson. Cisco Press has published more than 400 technology titles and distributed more than 3 million products to support Cisco networking professionals and students. Authors include leading authorities from Cisco Systems and others.