Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 Official Cert Guide eBook:
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 Official Cert Guide eBook download free book in pdf, Anwin Kallumpurath, David Wang, Hazim Dahir, Jason Davis TIME TO COMPLETE: 24h 9m TOPICS: Cisco PUBLISHED BY: Cisco Press PUBLICATION DATE: July 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 752 pages.
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 book presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending exam preparation tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
* Understand and apply Cisco Certified DevNet Professional (DEVCOR 350-901) exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
Cisco Certified DevNet Professional DEVCOR 350-901 Official book from Cisco Press helps you prepare to succeed on the exam and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Four leading Cisco DevNet experts share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
* Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, with two full exams comprised of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you understand the concepts and apply the techniques you need to ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you learn all the topics on the Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR 350-901) exam, deepening your knowledge of
* Software development and design: Distributed apps, app design, problem-solving, databases, architectural patterns, and more
* APIs: REST APIs, error handling, flow control, usage optimization, OAuth2 authorization
* Cisco platforms: API or script usage with Webex Teams, Firepower, Meraki, Intersight, UCS, Cisco DNA, AppDynamics, custom dashboards
* Application deployment and security: CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, containers, data privacy, secret storage, OWASP threat mitigation, encryption, and more
* Infrastructure and automation: Model-driven telemetry, RESTCONF, Ansible, Puppet, configuration management, app hosting
Established in 1996, Cisco Press is a publishing alliance between Cisco Systems and the Pearson Education division of Pearson. Cisco Press has published more than 400 technology titles and distributed more than 3 million products to support Cisco networking professionals and students. Authors include leading authorities from Cisco Systems and other industry innovators.
Cisco Press is the Cisco Systems authorized book publisher of Cisco networking technology, Cisco certification self-study, and Cisco Networking Academy Program materials. Cisco Press products are part of the recommended learning path that combines instructor-led training, hands-on instruction, e-learning, and self-study.