Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software: CompTIA A+ Exams 220-1101 & 220-1102, 9th Edition eBook:
Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software: CompTIA A+ Exams 220-1101 & 220-1102, 9th Edition eBook download free book in pdf Cheryl A. Schmidt, Christopher Lee TIME TO COMPLETE: 42h 37m TOPICS: CompTIA PUBLISHED BY: Pearson PUBLICATION DATE: September 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 1,184 pages.
Master IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting and fully prepare for the CompTIA® A+ Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) exams.
This is your all-in-one, real-world, full-color guide to connecting, managing, and troubleshooting modern devices and systems in authentic IT scenarios. Its thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) exam objectives.
Award-winning instructor Cheryl Schmidt also addresses widely-used legacy technologies making this the definitive resource for mastering the tools and technologies you'll encounter in real IT and business environments. Schmidt's emphasis on both technical and soft skills will help you rapidly become a well-qualified, professional, and customer-friendly technician.
Learn quickly and thoroughly with these study and review tools:
- Learning Objectives and chapter opening lists of CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Objectives make sure you know exactly what you'll be learning, and you cover all you need to know
- Hundreds of photos, figures, and tables present information in a visually compelling full-color design
- Practical Tech Tips provide real-world IT tech support knowledge
- Soft Skills best-practice advice and team-building activities in every chapter cover key tools and skills for becoming a professional, customer-friendly technician
- Review Questions including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions carefully assess your knowledge of each learning objective
- Thought-provoking activities help students apply and reinforce chapter content, and allow instructors to flip the classroom if they choose
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Dozens of Critical Thinking Activities take you beyond the facts to deeper understanding
- Chapter Summaries recap key concepts for more efficient studying
- Certification Exam Tips provide insight into the certification exam and preparation process
This book features chapter-ending exercises graded by course instructors. Answers are unavailable for independent study.
About the Publisher
Pearson IT Certification is a leader in IT Certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped instructors teach, students learn, and certification exam candidates succeed.
Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technological advances of mobile and tablet devices, online learning, and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates, students, and IT professionals.