CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 Cert Guide eBook:
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 Cert Guide eBook download free book in pdf Robin Abernathy, Troy McMillan TIME TO COMPLETE: 21h 19m TOPICS: CompTIA CASP+ (Advanced Security Practitioner) PUBLISHED BY: Pearson IT Certification PUBLICATION DATE: July 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 864 pages.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 ebook presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 Certification Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 exam. Leading expert Troy McMillan shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
This complete study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
* Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* An online interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS-004 exam, including
* Ensuring a secure network architecture
* Determining the proper infrastructure security design
* Implementing secure cloud and virtualization solutions
* Performing threat and vulnerability management activities
* Implementing appropriate incident response
* Applying secure configurations to enterprise mobility
* Configuring and implementing endpoint security controls
* Troubleshooting issues with cryptographic implementations
* Applying appropriate risk strategies
About the Publisher
Pearson IT Certification is a leader in IT Certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped instructors teach, students learn, and certification exam candidates succeed.
Tapping into the exciting new opportunities provided by the technological advances of mobile and tablet devices, online learning, and web-based services, Pearson has created a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidates, students, and IT professionals.