Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions AZ-400 Exam Guide – Second 2nd Edition eBook
Product Details: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions AZ-400 Exam Guide – Second 2nd Edition eBook [Download ePub with Free PDF Material]–
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Author: Subhajit Chatterjee, Swapneel Deshpande, Henry Been, Maik van der Gaag
- Release Date: September 2022
- ISBN: 978-1803240664
- Topic: DevOps
- Pages: 490 pages
- Time to complete: 11h 55m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions AZ-400 Exam Guide – Second 2nd Edition eBook:
Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions AZ-400 Exam Guide – Second 2nd Edition eBook download free book in pdf Subhajit Chatterjee, Swapneel Deshpande, Henry Been, Maik van der Gaag TIME TO COMPLETE: 11h 55m TOPICS: DevOps PUBLISHED BY: Packt Publishing PUBLICATION DATE: September 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 490 pages.
Written by Microsoft MVPs and Azure experts, this comprehensive guide comes with self-study exercises to help you understand the concepts better and move closer to becoming a skilled Azure DevOps engineer
- Explore a step-by-step approach to designing and creating a successful DevOps environment
- Understand how to implement continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines on Azure
- Integrate and implement security, compliance, containers, and databases in your DevOps strategies
The AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions certification helps DevOps engineers and administrators get to grips with practices such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), containerization, and zero downtime deployments using Azure DevOps Services.
This new edition is updated with advanced topics such as site reliability engineering (SRE), continuous improvement, and planning your cloud transformation journey. The book begins with the basics of CI/CD and automated deployments and then moves ahead to show you how to apply configuration management and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) along with managing databases in DevOps scenarios. As you make progress, you'll explore fitting security and compliance with DevOps and find out how to instrument applications and gather metrics to understand application usage and user behavior. This book will also help you implement a container build strategy and manage Azure Kubernetes Services. Lastly, you'll discover quick tips and tricks to confidently apply effective DevOps practices and learn to create your own Azure DevOps organization.
By the end of this DevOps book, you'll have gained the knowledge needed to ensure seamless application deployments and business continuity.
What you will learn
- Get acquainted with Azure DevOps Services and DevOps practices
- Discover how to efficiently implement CI/CD processes
- Build and deploy a CI/CD pipeline with automated testing on Azure
- Integrate security and compliance in pipelines
- Understand and implement Azure Container Services
- Effectively close the loop from production back to development
- Apply continuous improvement strategies to deliver innovation at scale
Who this book is for
The book is for anyone looking to prepare for the AZ-400 certification exam. Software developers, application developers, and IT professionals who want to implement DevOps practices for the Azure cloud will also find this book helpful. Familiarity with Azure DevOps basics, software development, and development practices is recommended but not necessary.
About the Publisher
Packt helps real-world developers put software to work in new ways with over 7,500 practical books and videos covering over 1,000 technologies. With coverage ranging from introductory programming to new and emerging technologies, as well as expert advice from industry-leading figures, Packt has great content for any technical professional looking to stay relevant and keep their skills up-to-date.