Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Core: Presentation Design and Delivery Skills (MOS) Complete Solution with e-Book, Video Material, and Study Material:
Successful candidates will have a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. Candidates create, edit, and enhance presentations and slide shows. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slide shows.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs:
- MOS 2016 exam task instructions generally do not include the command name, as in previous versions. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The MOS 2016 exam format incorporates multiple projects.
Candidates for the Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Core: Presentation Design and Delivery Skills certification exam can create, edit, and enhance presentations and slide shows.
This exam measures the following skills:
- Create and manage presentations
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media
- Apply transitions and animations
- Manage multiple presentations
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfils your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate credential, demonstrating your readiness to design, build, test, and maintain Microsoft Azure cloud solutions, and partner with other cloud professionals and clients to implement them. This exam is also a prerequisite for the Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert credential.
See full details at : microsoft.com/learn
About the Publisher
Microsoft Press creates IT books and references for all skill levels across the range of Microsoft technologies.