Exam Ref AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification and Beyond – Second 2nd Edition eBook:
Exam Ref AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification and Beyond – Second 2nd Edition eBook download free book in pdf Riaan Lowe, Donovan Kelly TIME TO COMPLETE: 14h 37m TOPICS: Microsoft Azure PUBLISHED BY: Packt Publishing PUBLICATION DATE: July 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 776 pages.
- Get to grips with AZ-104 exam topics like infrastructure and applications to help with Azure administration
- Experience Azure through practical labs based on real-world administrative tasks
- Learn practical management tips from experienced professionals
Exam Ref AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification and Beyond covers all the exam objectives and will help you to earn the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification with ease. Whether you're studying to pass the AZ-104 exam or just want hands-on experience in administering Azure, this AZ-104 study guide will help you to achieve your objectives.
This book covers the latest Azure features and capabilities around configuring, managing, and securing Azure resources. Adhering to Microsoft's AZ-104 exam syllabus, this guide is divided into five modules. The first module will show you how to manage Azure identities and governance. You'll find out how to configure Azure subscription policies at the Azure subscription level and use Azure policies for resource groups. After that, the book covers techniques related to implementing and managing storage in Azure, enabling you to create and manage Azure Storage, including File and Blob storage. In the second module, you'll learn how to deploy and manage Azure compute resources. The third and fourth modules will teach you about configuring and managing virtual networks and monitoring and backing up Azure resources. Finally, you'll work through mock tests, with answers provided, to prepare for this exam.
By the end of this book, you'll have the skills needed to pass the AZ-104 exam and be able to expertly manage Azure.
What you will learn
- Manage Azure Active Directory users and groups along with role-based access control (RBAC)
- Discover how to handle subscriptions and implement governance
- Implement and manage storage solutions
- Modify and deploy Azure Resource Manager templates
- Create and configure containers and Microsoft Azure app services
- Implement, manage, and secure virtual networks
- Find out how to monitor resources via Azure Monitor
- Implement backup and recovery solutions
Who this book is for
This book is for cloud administrators, engineers, and architects looking to understand Azure better and gain a firm grasp on administrative functions or anyone preparing to take the Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) exam. A basic understanding of the Azure platform is needed, but astute readers can comfortably learn all the concepts without having worked on the platform before by following all examples in the book.
About the Publisher
Packt helps real-world developers put software to work in new ways with over 7,500 practical books and videos covering over 1,000 technologies. With coverage ranging from introductory programming to new and emerging technologies, as well as expert advice from industry-leading figures, Packt has great content for any technical professional looking to stay relevant and keep their skills up-to-date.