Exam Ref AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure eBook:
Exam Ref AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure eBook download free book in pdf, Orin Thomas TIME TO COMPLETE: 9h 33m TOPICS: Windows Server PUBLISHED BY: Microsoft Press PUBLICATION DATE: August 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 304 pages.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Manage virtual machines and containers
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Manage storage and file services
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have expertise in configuring and administering Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies
About the Exam
Exam AZ-800 focuses on knowledge needed to deploy and manage AD DS domain controllers; configure and manage multi-site, multi-domain, and multi-forest environments; create and manage AD DS security principals; implement and manage hybrid identities; manage Windows Server via domain group policies and in hybrid environments; manage Windows Servers and workloads via Azure services; manage Hyper-V, guest VMs, and Azure VMs running Windows Server; create and manage containers; implement on-premises and hybrid name resolution; manage IP addressing and implement network connectivity; configure and manage Azure File Sync and Windows Server fi le shares; and configure Windows Server storage.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam AZ-801 (Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services) fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate credential.
About the Publisher
About the Publisher
Microsoft Press creates IT books and references for all skill levels across the range of Microsoft technologies.