Exam Ref MD-100 Windows 10, 2nd Edition eBook
Product Details: Exam Ref MD-100 Windows 10, 2nd Edition e-Book –
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Author: Brian Svidergol, Robert D. Clements, Charles Pluta
- Release Date: September 2021
- ISBN: 9780137472017
- Topic: Microsoft Azure
- Pages: 256 pages
- Time to complete: 6h 57m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
Exam Ref MD-100 Windows 10, 2nd Edition e-Book:
Exam Ref MD-100 Windows 10, 2nd Edition eBook download free book in pdf published by Microsoft Press, Author by Brian Svidergol, Robert D. Clements, Charles Pluta, ISBN 9780137472017, 256 total pages, released in September 2021.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam MS-101–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge needed to manage Microsoft 365 mobility, security, and related administration tasks. Designed for experienced IT professionals, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator who participates in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services
About the Exam
Exam MS-101 focuses on knowledge needed to implement Mobile Device Management (MDM); manage device compliance; plan for devices and apps; plan Windows 10 deployment; implement Cloud App Security (CAS), threat management, and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP); manage security reports and alerts; configure Data Loss Prevention (DLP); implement Azure Information Protection (AIP); and manage data governance, auditing, and eDiscovery.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam and Exam MS-100 and Services (and earning one Microsoft 365 workload administrator certification or the MCSE: Productivity certification) fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification credential. This demonstrates your ability to evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
About the Publisher
Microsoft Press creates IT books and references for all skill levels across the range of Microsoft technologies.