Exam Ref SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst eBook
Product Details: Exam Ref SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst e-Book –
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
- Author: Jake Mowrer, Sarah Young, Yuri Diogenes
- Release Date: October 2021 (Early Access)
- ISBN: 9780137568338
- Topic: Microsoft Azure
- Pages: 336 pages
- Time to complete: 8h 28m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
Exam Ref SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst e-Book:
Exam Ref SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst eBook download free book in pdf published by Microsoft Press, Author by Jake Mowrer, Sarah Young, Yuri Diogenes, ISBN 9780137568338, 336 total pages, released in October 2021 (Early Access).
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft SC-200 certification exam.
Exam Ref SC-200 offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world mastery of threat mitigation with Microsoft 365 and Azure tools. Coverage includes mitigating threats using:
- Microsoft 365 Defender: Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate threats to the productivity environment, endpoints, and identity; manage cross-domain investigations
- Azure Defender: Design and configure Azure Defender implementations; plan and implement the use of data connectors to ingest data sources; manage alert rules; configure automation and remediation; investigate alerts and incidents
- Azure Sentinel: Design and configure a workspace; ingest data sources; manage analytics rules; configure SOAR; manage incidents; use workbooks to analyze and interpret data; hunt for threats
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not one-size-fits-all content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of what if? scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Include Need more review? aids pointing you to more study materials if you need them
- Explore big picture thinking around the professional job role
For more information on Exam SC-200 and the Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analysts Associate credential, visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/security-operations-analyst/.
About the Publisher
Microsoft Press creates IT books and references for all skill levels across the range of Microsoft technologies.