Hexaware Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Hexaware Communication Test [Reading, Writing, Listening, Grammar] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Verbal Ability Test Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware Domain-Based Test [MCQs] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Hexaware GD Solved Topics Sets –
- Hexaware Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
In this description, you will get to know about “the Hexaware Recruitment Process, Hexaware Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions” and the test pattern of the company. Hexaware online test interview question answer with HR and Technical Questions Answers.
About the Company
Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO, and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man-Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate everything, Cloudify EverythingTM, Transform Customer ExperiencesTM Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process, and independent testing. Its geographical segments are North America, Europe, India, and the Rest of the World. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 36 global offices and around 20,000 employees. Hexaware Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Company Name:- Hexaware India
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Work Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
Event Location: Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)
Who can apply?
• Graduate Course: BE/ B.Tech /MCA
• Year of Passing: 2021
• Streams: CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches
• Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and
• No active Backlogs
• Education Gap – Not more than 1 year (Education gap within the course not
Where will you work from
• Hexaware Locations in India – Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Noida
• INR 3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training
o Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months
• 2 years
What we are looking for?
• Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
• Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
• High level of energy
• Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Should be able to multi-task: the ability to prioritize and manage project-related
• Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
• As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving
business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
• Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and
• Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from
requirement gathering to deployment of the product
• Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
• Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software
applications and solutions
• Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Do You Want To Get Download Free “Hexaware Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions”, Hexaware Online Assessment Test, and HR Technical Interview Question and Answer?
You must have to share this with your friends via social media or other channels.
Do You Want to Get Complete Hexaware Recruitment Placement Solution with Questions Answers and Programming Problem Solution?
- Focus on getting 6 Questions right by identifying the easy questions and solving them within 15 Minutes.
- There are usually 3 or 4 easy to solve problems that can be attempted within 5 minutes.
- After attempting these, you are left with almost 20 Minutes to attempt the remaining four. Even if you get one question correct, you are likely to clear the expected cut-off.
- The key to success in this section is to identify those 6 questions which are easier, and solve them quickly.
- Emphasise on attempting the individual questions first as these questions do not need a common data to be solved and each can take only 2 minutes to solve.
- However, most of such questions can be solved in less than a minute. Try to solve 9 such questions within the first 15 minutes.
- The remaining questions include topics like Data Arrangement and Data interpretation. We strongly recommend solving the Data Arrangement questions in the end because there is a high possibility for them to go wrong. Hence, if out of the remaining 10 Minutes, if you get 2 to 3 questions correct, you can clear the expected cut-off with ease.
- Answer the questions based on Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, and Vocabulary as you start. Also, try to solve those 20 questions within 15 Minutes.
- Next, attempt the Reading Comprehension. Don’t read the entire passage, instead, read the questions and then try to find the answer from the passage.
- You can easily answer the direct questions in less than 5 minutes and then move on to attempt the other questions as there are no negative markings.
- Don’t waste time in interpretation related questions. In case that you get a short passage, it is better to attempt it at last because the questions can be harder.
- There are questions based on Critical Reasoning too. Try to attempt 5 to 6 of these in 10 Minutes.
- If you follow this strategy, you would attempt more than 30 questions in 30 Minutes. If you have an accuracy of 85%, you can easily clear the cut-off and still be left with 5 more minutes to attempt the other questions. Hexaware Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Got Practiced and got placed in Hexaware Technology.
All the Best!