ITC infotech Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- ITC Infotech Quantitative, Verbal Proficiency and Logical Reasoning Solved Aptitude Question Answers Paper Sets–
- ITC Infotech Programming Concepts (C, C++, DBMS and Java Based Basic Coding) Solved Aptitude Question Answers Paper Sets –
- ITC Infotech Group Discussion Topics Sets –
- ITC Infotech Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
ITC Infotech eligibility criteria
Students applying for the placement drive should have more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. The candidate should be a B.Tech. or MCA graduate (or in final year) and should have also cleared all back papers (if any) at the time of the application as no standing arrears are allowed in ITC Infotech placements. Along with this, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are always an added advantage. ITC Infotech Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Procedure for ITC Infotech campus placement
I. First, you have the Online Written Test usually conducted by AMCAT which has a time limit of maximum 40 minutes where a candidate needs to answer 25 questions. Further, ITC Infotech written test is divided into 3 sections. The details are as following:
1. Quantitative Skills: This section comprises of questions based on PNC, number series, analytical puzzles, time, speed and distance, ratio and proportions (alligations/mixtures etc) and probability. The time allotted for this section is 15 minutes and you might be asked around 5 to 10 questions at max.
2. Reasoning Ability: This section consists of questions based on data interpretation, syllogism, data arrangement, statement reasoning, data sufficiency (Pie chart/Bar chart/Tables) etc. The time allotted for this section is 15 minutes. Focus on solving the set-based questions first, because if you are able to crack the logic, then 3-4 questions will be solved in a go. This would give you huge advantage in terms of time over other candidates. The individual questions can be solved next and each should take maximum of 2 minutes.
3. Verbal Proficiency: This section includes 1 long and 1 short reading comprehension passage, totalling upto 10-12 questions. The verbal ability section also consists of grammatical questions such as fill in the blanks (3-5), sentence correction (3), theme detection (1-2) etc. The time allotted for this section is 10 minutes. The trick is to answer the sentence correction (prepositions, conjunctions, tenses), error spotting and vocabulary based questions in the beginning. Next, solve the reading comprehension by finding answers to the questions directly rather than reading the whole passage. There might be questions based on critical reasoning, though rarely asked, it is better to be prepared for the same.
An important point to note is that there is no negative marking for the online test, however there is a sectional cut-off. The overall level of ITC Infotech written test is moderate and a well prepared candidate will find it a breeze to clear the exam.
II. The second round is Group Discussion and you should be prepared with the latest current affairs topics and news in the business/tech world. One must try to pitch in 2-3 valid points during the course of GD and also summarise at the end to ensure a sure shot chance for the further rounds. Only those who have cleared the online screening test and Group Discussion will sit for the next round, i.e., Technical Interview round – so do not forget to go through latest ITC Infotech placement papers PDF for complete preparation.
III. Further, we move on to the Technical Interview round where the initial questions asked are about the projects and internship(s) you have done during the engineering course. After that the interview will test you on your programmings skills – this would consist of questions ranging from basic theory such as C, C++, DBMS, Operating Systems to Networking, OOPS concepts and a programming language of your choice.
IV. The final stage in the ITC Infotech placement process is the HR Interview round and as expected, this round consists of questions based on your resume, job role and sometimes trivia about ITC Infotech also. Also, be prepared with questions like Why should we hire you in ITC Infotech?, What are your strengths and weaknesses?, What are your expectations from the company? etc. We have provided detailed articles on how to answer such questions along with sample answers in our HR Interview section of the website. Please visit the same and practice well in advance.
“Your knowledge about the given topic is 40% and the way you carry yourself is 60% when it comes to the assessment.”
ITC Infotech Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Tips by Our Experts
Here are the examples of the questions asked in the interview:
- Self intro and explain your project will be first question.
- Print an odd number from 1 to n
- Out of “n” records the query to pick up 3 to 8 records from a table?
- What is the Boot process?
- What is user administration?
We would recommend you try the company-specific mock tests specially designed for ITC infotech. Mock tests and previous year questions are the keys to crack the recruitment tests. ITC Infotech Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Many talented programmers get expelled from recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in the understanding of the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of ITC Infotech, we at prepare.ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of ITC Infotech placement papers.
The best part is that you don’t need a credit card to access our study material, just an e-mail account. You can also subscribe to downloads our premium package of solved papers by paying just less amount of money.
Get practiced and get placed in ITC Infotech.
All The Best