Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals (Exam DP-900) Certification Guide eBook:
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals (Exam DP-900) Certification Guide eBook download free book in pdf TIME TO COMPLETE: 6h 12m Write by Marcelo Leite, TOPICS: Microsoft Azure PUBLISHED BY: Packt Publishing PUBLICATION DATE: November 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 300 pages.
- Get the knowledge you need to pass the DP-900 exam on your first attempt
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the core concepts of working with data in Azure cloud data services
- Learn through a practical approach and test yourself with mock exams at the end of the book
Passing the DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals exam opens the door to a myriad of opportunities for working with data services in the cloud. But it is not an easy exam and you'll need a guide to set you up for success and prepare you for a career in Microsoft Azure.
Absolutely everything you need to pass the DP-900 exam is covered in this concise handbook. After an introductory chapter covering the core terms and concepts, you'll go through the various roles related to working with data in the cloud and learn the similarities and differences between relational and non-relational databases. This foundational knowledge is crucial, as you'll learn how to provision and deploy Azure's relational and non-relational services in detail later in the book. You'll also gain an understanding of how to glean insights with data analytics at both small and large scales, and how to visualize your insights with Power BI. Once you reach the end of the book, you'll be able to test your knowledge with practice tests with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
By the end of this book, you will be armed with the knowledge and confidence to not only pass the DP-900 exam but also have a solid foundation from which to embark on a career in Azure data services.
What you will learn
- Explore the concepts of IaaS and PaaS database services on Azure
- Query, insert, update, and delete relational data using SQL
- Explore the concepts of data warehouses in Azure
- Perform data analytics with an Azure Synapse Analytics workspace
- Upload and retrieve data in Azure Cosmos DB and Azure HDInsight
- Provision and deploy non-relational data services in Azure
- Contextualize the knowledge with real-life use cases
- Test your progress with a mock exam
Who this book is for
This book is for data engineers, database administrators, or aspiring data professionals getting ready to take the DP-900 exam. It will also be helpful for those looking for a bit of guidance on how to be better equipped for Azure-related job roles such as Azure database administrator or Azure data engineer. A basic understanding of core data concepts and relational and non-relational data will help you make the most out of this book, but they're not pre-requisite.
About the Publisher