Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Certification Guide eBook
Product Details: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Certification Guide eBook [Download ePub with Free PDF Material]–
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Author: Orrin Edenfield, Edward Corcoran
- Release Date: September 2022
- ISBN: 978-1803238562
- Topic: Power BI
- Pages: 384 pages
- Time to complete: 7h 48m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Certification Guide eBook:
Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Certification Guide eBook download free book in pdf Orrin Edenfield, Edward Corcoran TIME TO COMPLETE: 7h 48m TOPICS: Power BI PUBLISHED BY: Packt Publishing PUBLICATION DATE: June 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 384 pages.
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a certified Microsoft Power BI data analyst and get the most out of Power BI
- Get the skills you need to pass the PL-300 certification exam with confidence
- Create and maintain robust reports and dashboards to enable a data-driven enterprise
- Test your new BI skills with the help of practice questions
Microsoft Power BI enables organizations to create a data-driven culture with business intelligence for all. This guide to achieving the Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification will help you take control of your organization's data and pass the exam with confidence.
From getting started with Power BI to connect to data sources, including files, databases, cloud services, and SaaS providers, to using Power BI's built-in tools to build data models and produce visualizations, this book will walk you through everything from setup to preparing for the certification exam. Throughout the chapters, you'll get detailed explanations and learn how to analyze your data, prepare it for consumption by business users, and maintain an enterprise environment in a secure and efficient way.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to create and maintain robust reports and dashboards, enabling you to manage a data-driven enterprise, and be ready to take the PL-300 exam with confidence.
What you will learn
- Connect to and prepare data from a variety of sources
- Clean, transform and shape your data for analysis
- Create data models that enable insight creation
- Analyze data using Microsoft Power BI's capabilities
- Create visualizations to make analysis easier
- Discover how to deploy and manage Microsoft Power BI assets
Who this book is for
This book is for data analysts and BI professionals who want to become more competent in Microsoft Power BI. Although the content in this book will help you pass the PL-300 exam, there are plenty of other practical applications beyond exam preparation in the chapters. No prior experience with Power BI is needed.
About the Publisher
Packt helps real-world developers put software to work in new ways with over 7,500 practical books and videos covering over 1,000 technologies. With coverage ranging from introductory programming to new and emerging technologies, as well as expert advice from industry-leading figures, Packt has great content for any technical professional looking to stay relevant and keep their skills up-to-date.