mPhasis Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- mPhasis Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- mPhasis Logical Reasoning Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- mPhasis Verbal Ability Aptitude Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- mPhasis Programming MCQ Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- mPhasis Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
About the Company
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis' Front2BackTM Transformation approach. Front2BackTM uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis' Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core' through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis' core reference architectures and tools, speed, and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients. Mphasis Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Job Profile: Specialization Trainee (Level 1)
Job Locations: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Noida, and Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile: 2020/2021 Batch passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication, and Electrical & Electronics branches.
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Minimum 60% marks in graduation and no current backlogs
• Good oral and written English communication skills
• Candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
• Good analytical skills
• Ready to work in a 24/7 support model
• Selected candidate will be assigned any of the following open positions as ITIL, Server Monitoring, Administrator, Database, Middleware, Storage, Windows, Linux, Network Administrator, Unix, and Mainframe.
• Certification on any of the below skills would be plus. – Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere App Server, Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, IIS, RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
Annual Compensation: Annual Compensation INR 325,000. The CTC during initial three months only will be Rupees 250,000 Per Annum. Mphasis Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Training Agreement: Selected candidates must sign a Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for a minimum of 24 months from the date of joining. In case of default, an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Work Shift: Rotational
Assessment/ Selection Criteria:
• First Round – Aptitude Test
• Second Round – Tool Based Communication Test
• Third Round – Technical and HR discussion
• Fourth and Final Discussion – Post-training interview Technical and HR panel
Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Focus on getting 6 Questions right by identifying the easy questions and solving them within 15 Minutes.
- There are usually 3 or 4 easy to solve problems that can be attempted within 5 minutes.
- After attempting these, you are left with almost 20 Minutes to attempt the remaining four. Even if you get one question correct, you are likely to clear the expected cut-off.
- The key to success in this section is to identify those 6 questions which are easier, and solve them quickly.
- Emphasise on attempting the individual questions first as these questions do not need a common data to be solved and each can take only 2 minutes to solve.
- However, most of such questions can be solved in less than a minute. Try to solve 9 such questions within the first 15 minutes.
- The remaining questions include topics like Data Arrangement and Data interpretation. We strongly recommend solving the Data Arrangement questions in the end because there is a high possibility for them to go wrong. Hence, if out of the remaining 10 Minutes, if you get 2 to 3 questions correct, you can clear the expected cut-off with ease.
- Answer the questions based on Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, and Vocabulary as you start. Also, try to solve those 20 questions within 15 Minutes.
- Next, attempt the Reading Comprehension. Don’t read the entire passage, instead, read the questions and then try to find the answer from the passage.
- You can easily answer the direct questions in less than 5 minutes and then move on to attempt the other questions as there are no negative markings.
- Don’t waste time in interpretation related questions. In case that you get a short passage, it is better to attempt it at last because the questions can be harder.
- There are questions based on Critical Reasoning too. Try to attempt 5 to 6 of these in 10 Minutes.
- If you follow this strategy, you would attempt more than 30 questions in 30 Minutes. If you have an accuracy of 85%, you can easily clear the cut-off and still be left with 5 more minutes to attempt the other questions.
Got Practiced and got placed in Mphasis.
All the Best!