NTT Data Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- NTT Data Quantitative Aptitude Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT Data Logical Reasoning Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT DataVerbal English Reasoning Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- Questions on Active/Passive Voice
- Questions on Fill in The Blanks
- Spotting Error
- NTT Computer Programming MCQ(Data Structure, OPPS, OS, Core Programming) Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- NTT Data Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
About the Company
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).
Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started the Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan. NTT Data Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Services IT Development Program Senior Associate II
Stipend: During training period a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.(8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 5, 00,000 P.A will be paid
Course Specialization: 4 years full time Engineers (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS & IT)
• AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
Qualification and Pre-requisite:
• 4 years full time Engineers (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS & IT).
• 70% aggregate / 7.7 CGPA in Engineering.
• 60% aggregate / 6.7 CGPA in X & XII.
• History of Arrears not more than 2.
• No Standing Arrears.
• Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
• Indian Nationality.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal English Reasoning
- Computer Programming MCQ(Data Structure, OPPS, OS, Core Programming)
- Technical Interviews And HR Interview
The below skill will be added advantage:
• We are looking for self-driven candidates who have demonstratable hands on exposure in developing applications using digital technologies such as Python, AWS, Azure, Android, iOS, Blockchain and cloud.
• They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
• Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
• Open to work in support projects.
• Open for cross-training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
Interview Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Do You Want To Get Download Free “NTT Data Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions”, NTT Data Online Assessment Test, and HR Technical Interview Question and Answer?
You must have to share this with your friends via social media or other channels.
Do You Want to Get Complete NTT Data Recruitment Placement Solution with Questions Answers and Programming Problem Solution?
“The online adaptive test with moderate difficulty level is conducted by AMCAT.”
Tips by Our Experts
In quantitative ability, 25 Questions to be answered in 35 minutes. Since it is an adaptive paper and approximately a minute for each question, we recommend having a good amount of practice beforehand.
In English, 25 Questions to be answered in 25 minutes. Reading comprehension questions are of a significant portion. Since more reading is present and one minute per question, prior reading practice will help in clearing this section.
In logical reasoning, 25 Questions to be answered in 35 minutes. Since understanding reasoning type question requires considerable time, prior practice will be of immense help.
In computer programming, 25 Questions to be answered in 25 minutes. Most of the questions are from C and C++ and very few are only from OOPS so need to focus on the majority part first and practice.
The company does not care about your backlogs and it offers a really glamorous salary package. If you can code you have a place at NTT Data but to show them that you can code you have to clear the first round. This is possible only if you get some practice. We strongly recommend you to practice well and advice you to not miss the opportunity to work with a company like NTT Data solely due to the lack of practice.
Many talented programmers get expelled from recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in understanding the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of NTT Data, we at Ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of NTT Data placement papers.
Get practiced and get placed in NTT Data Technologies.
All the Best!