Programming Google Cloud e-Book:
Programming Google Cloud ebook download free book in pdf published by Oreilly Media, Author by Rui Costa, released in January 2022 (Early Access).
Companies looking to move enterprise applications to the cloud are busy weighing several options, such as the use of containers, machine learning, and serverless computing. There's a better way. Instead of helping you fit your use case to individual technologies, this practical guide explains how to use these technologies to fit your use case.
Author Rui Costa, a learning consultant with Google, demonstrates this approach by showing you how to run your application on Google Cloud. Each chapter is dedicated to an area of technology that you need to address when planning and deploying your application. This book starts by presenting a detailed fictional use case, followed by chapters that focus on the building blocks necessary to deploy a secure enterprise application successfully.
- Build serverless applications with Google Cloud Functions
- Explore use cases for deploying a real-time messaging service
- Deploy applications to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Build multiregional GKE clusters
- Integrate continuous integration and continuous delivery with your application
- Incorporate Google Cloud APIs, including speech-to-text and data loss prevention
- Enrich data with Google Cloud Dataflow
- Secure your application with Google Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy
- Explore BigQuery and visualization with Looker and BigQuery SDKs
About the Publisher
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that are necessary for success.