Python for Data Analysis, 3rd Edition
Product Details: Python for Data Analysis, 3rd Edition e-Book –
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Author: Wes McKinney
- Release Date: September 2022 (Early Access)
- ISBN: 978-1-098-10396-5
- Topic: Pandas
- Pages: 268 pages
- Time to complete: 5h 39m
- Language: English
- Product: PDF/ePub Format
Python for Data Analysis, 3rd Edition e-Book:
Python for Data Analysis, 3rd Edition download free in pdf published by Oreilly Media, Author by Wes McKinney, released in September 2022 (Early Access).
Get the definitive handbook for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.9 and pandas 1.2, the third edition of this hands-on guide is packed for practical data case studies that show you how to solve a broad set of data analysis problems effectively. You'll learn the latest versions of pandas, NumPy, and Jupyter in the process.
Written by Wes McKinney, the creator of the Python pandas project, this book is a practical, modern introduction to data science tools in Python. It's ideal for analysts new to Python and for Python programmers new to data science and scientific computing. Data files and related material are available on GitHub.
- Use the Jupyter notebook and IPython shell for exploratory computing
- Learn basic and advanced features in NumPy
- Get started with data analysis tools in the pandas library
- Use flexible tools to load, clean, transform, merge, and reshape data
- Create informative visualizations with matplotlib
- Apply the pandas groupby facility to slice, dice, and summarize datasets
- Analyze and manipulate regular and irregular time series data
- Learn how to solve real-world data analysis problems with thorough, detailed examples
About the Publisher
O’Reilly’s mission is to change the world by sharing the knowledge of innovators. For over 40 years, we’ve inspired companies and individuals to do new things—and do things better—by providing them with the skills and understanding that’s necessary for success