Raja Software Labs Complete Recruitment Solution
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Raja Software Labs General Aptitude, Written Test Questions Answer Paper –
- Raja Software Labs Paper Coding Questions Answer Paper –
- Raja Software Labs First Technical Interview Question Answer Paper Sets –
- eg, problem-solving skills and structure of your code:1] Hourglass problem2] First non-repeating character from a string3] Print triangle pattern of stars, …. Many More
- Raja Software Labs Second Technical Interview Question Answer Paper Sets –
- eg, Puzzles:1] 50 Red and 50 Blue balls probability puzzle2] 5 Pirates and 100 coins3] There are 7 gates between you and your friend and you have to give 2 chocolates to your friend at the end., …. , Many More
- Raja Software Labs HR Interview Question Sets –
In this description, you will get to know about the Raja Software Labs Recruitment Process and the test pattern of the company.
About Raja Software Labs Company
Raja Software Labs is a software development consultancy, focused on mobile technologies. We help companies bring their products to market quickly, efficiently, and with certainty.
Whether you are developing software for smartphones, tablets or wearable devices, or building the hardware, RSL can help define, design, implement, test and ship your product.
1) General Aptitude, Written test & Paper Coding
2) Technical-round 1
3) Technical-round 2
Process begins after 10 minutes PPT.
Written would be Pen and Paper based.
The first round comprised of aptitude exam in which there are total two sections
1] Paper Coding: This section was too easy it includes 5 basic coding questions like finding a sum of only even numbers from array discarding odd numbers, convert a decimal number to its binary equivalent, printing table of an inputted number, check given string is palindrome or not and one question on printing on condition.
2] General Aptitude: This section contains two subsections the first section has 18 questions for 1 mark which contains questions based on speed, profit-loss, geometry, maths and logical thinking. The second section contains two questions each for 2 marks.
21 students were shortlisted through this round.
This is the first Technical Interview round. In this round, they will check your basic coding skills. They will ask you about the code that you have written in the first round and ask you to optimize them. If you are too good in that an interviewer will ask some other coding questions also.
This is the second Technical Interview round. This round is also coding interview. In this round interviewer will check your problem-solving skills and structure of your code.
Questions asked in this round:
1] Hourglass problem
2] First non-repeating character from a string
3] Print triangle pattern of stars
This is the third Technical Interview round. In this round interviewer ask me one coding question and some puzzles.
Coding question for me is stock buy sell to maximize profit
1] 50 Red and 50 Blue balls probability puzzle
2] 5 Pirates and 100 coins
3] There are 7 gates between you and your friend and you have to give 2 chocolates to your friend at the end.
On each door, there is a guard who takes half of the chocolates you have and return one, Find the minimum number of chocolates you must select at the start.
Tips: Write clean code and in a well-structured manner.
Be calm and answer politely. All The Best.