Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring: Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. Sapient Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Profile: Quality Engineering (QE) Trainee or Software Engineer Trainee
Job/Interview Location: Bangalore, Noida and Gurgaon
Annual Compensation: 4.96 LPA Gross salary after confirmation, 23K (Including Retirals) During Internship.
Bond: Rs. 1,50,000 /- Post Confirmation as FTE
Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech with below mentioned eligible streams:
– Computer Science or equivalent branch
– Information Technology (IT) OR Information Science (IS) OR Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
– Electronics and Communication (ECE)
– Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
– Electrical Engineering (EE)
Target Batch: 2020
– 60%/6 CGPA and Above, in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
– No Live Backlogs: A student must have cleared all his/her previous papers before applying
As a Trainee in Quality Engineering (QE), one will be working with a globally distributed teams to contribute towards Quality Engineering on innovative bespoke software solutions for leading brands undergoing digital transformations, ﬁnancial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
– Participate actively in all phases of software testing lifecycle
– Align with the working ways of agile methodology
– Work with project teams and clients to understand/ analyze requirements
– Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within the stipulated timeframe
– Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
– High level understanding of the testing strategy, testing plans and testing techniques as applicable on the project
– Create QE artifacts such as high-level test scenarios, test scripts etc.
– Leverage latest tools/ cloud solutions in the market for various types of validation and automation (Mobile/ API/ Performance/ Security/ Creative/ Analytics and more)
– Enhance automation frameworks by coding for new custom functions that can be integrated with automation frameworks
– Coding of automated scripts for testing scenarios and workﬂows
– Create and maintain automation test scripts across different view-ports (Desktop/Mobile device/ Tablets etc.)
– Integrate automated scripts with DevOps (across multiple environments)
– Understand the architecture and develop/ code for components and defect ﬁxing
– Perform validations, analyze results and log defects for the failures
– Collaborate with teams for root cause analysis, issue resolution and closure
– Provide status reporting for the assigned tasks to the Test Lead
– Adhere to standard testing processes and procedures setup for the team
– Online Aptitude Assessment(Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal English Reasoning)
– Technical Computer Programming MCQ(Data Structure, OPPS, OS, Core Programming)
– Domain Interview And Attribute Interview
– Technical Interview
– HR Interview