Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification Study Guide eBook:
Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification Study Guide eBook download free book in pdf Hamid Mahmood Qureshi TIME TO COMPLETE: 6h 41m TOPICS: Snowflake PUBLISHED BY: Wiley PUBLICATION DATE: December 2022 PRINT LENGTH: 288 pages.
Prepare smarter, faster, and better with the premier study guide for Snowflake SnowPro Core certification
Snowflake, a cloud-based data warehousing platform, has steadily gained popularity since its 2014 launch. Snowflake offers several certification exams, of which the SnowPro Core certification is the foundational exam. The SnowPro Core Certification validates an individual's grasp of Snowflake as a cloud data warehouse, its architectural fundamentals, and the ability to design, implement, and maintain secure, scalable Snowflake systems.
The Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification Study Guide delivers comprehensive coverage of every relevant exam topic on the Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification test. Prepare efficiently and effectively for the exam with online practice tests and flashcards, a digital glossary, and concise and easy-to-follow instruction from the subject-matter experts at Sybex. You'll gain the necessary knowledge to help you succeed in the exam and will be able to apply the acquired practical skills to real-world Snowflake solutions.
This Study Guide includes:
- Comprehensive understanding of Snowflake's unique shared data, multi-cluster architecture
- Guidance on loading structured and semi-structured data into Snowflake
- Utilizing data sharing, cloning, and time travel features
- Managing performance through clustering keys, scaling compute up, down & across
- Steps to account management and security configuration including RBAC & MFA
- All the info you need to obtain a highly valued credential for a rapidly growing new database software solution
- Access to the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Perfect for anyone considering a new career in cloud-based data warehouse solutions and related fields, Snowflake SnowPro Core Certification Study Guide is also a must-read for veteran database professionals seeking an understanding of one of the newest and fastest-growing niches in data.
About the Publisher
Packt helps real-world developers put software to work in new ways with over 7,500 practical books and videos covering over 1,000 technologies. With coverage ranging from introductory programming to new and emerging technologies, as well as expert advice from industry-leading figures, Packt has great content for any technical professional looking to stay relevant and keep their skills up-to-date.