Swiggy Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Swiggy Online Assessment Test Section 1 [Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability] MCQs on Hacker Rank Solved Question Answers Paper Set –
- Swiggy Online Assessment Test Section 2 [Online Technical Fundamentals] on Hacker Rank Solved Question Answers Paper Set –
- Swiggy Online Assessment Test Section 3 [Online Coding Automata] on Hacker Rank Solved Question Answers Paper Set –
- Swiggy Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Set –
In this description, you will get to know about the ” Swiggy Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions ” and the test pattern of the swiggy company. Swiggy hackerrank online test interview question answer with HR and Technical Questions Answers.
About the Company
Swiggy is India’s largest and highest-valued online food ordering and delivery platform founded in 2014. Swiggy is based in Bangalore, India, and as of March 2019, was operating in 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries under the name Swiggy Stores. Swiggy Hackerrank Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Job Profile: Software Dev Engineer I
Company Name: Swiggy
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description: We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
Required Skill Set:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Strong design skills involving data modeling and low-level class design
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient code to solve business problems
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Follow SDLC in an agile environment and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to drive on-time deliveries.
- Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
• As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate about solving
business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
• Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and
• Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from
requirement gathering to deployment of the product
• Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
• Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software
applications and solutions
• Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Online Written Test [Atitude, Logical, Verbal and Technical Coding] via Hacker Rank
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Do You Want To Get Download Free “Swiggy Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions”, Swiggy Online Assessment Test, and HR Technical Interview Question and Answer?
You must have to share this with your friends via social media or other channels.
Do You Want to Get Complete Swiggy Recruitment Placement Solution with Questions Answers and Programming Problem Solution?
- Focus on getting 6 Questions right by identifying the easy questions and solving them within 15 Minutes.
- There are usually 3 or 4 easy to solve problems that can be attempted within 5 minutes.
- After attempting these, you are left with almost 20 Minutes to attempt the remaining four. Even if you get one question correct, you are likely to clear the expected cut-off.
- The key to success in this section is to identify those 6 questions which are easier and solve them quickly.
- Emphasize attempting the individual questions first as these questions do not need common data to be solved and each can take only 2 minutes to solve.
- However, most of such questions can be solved in less than a minute. Try to solve 9 such questions within the first 15 minutes.
- The remaining questions include topics like Data Arrangement and Data interpretation. We strongly recommend solving the Data Arrangement questions in the end because there is a high possibility for them to go wrong. Hence, if out of the remaining 10 Minutes, if you get 2 to 3 questions correct, you can clear the expected cut-off with ease.
- Answer the questions based on Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, and Vocabulary as you start. Also, try to solve those 20 questions within 15 Minutes.
- Next, attempt the Reading Comprehension. Don’t read the entire passage, instead, read the questions and then try to find the answer from the passage.
- You can easily answer the direct questions in less than 5 minutes and then move on to attempt the other questions as there are no negative markings.
- Don’t waste time on interpretation-related questions. In case that you get a short passage, it is better to attempt it at last because the questions can be harder.
- There are questions based on Critical Reasoning too. Try to attempt 5 to 6 of these in 10 Minutes.
- If you follow this strategy, you would attempt more than 30 questions in 30 Minutes. If you have an accuracy of 85%, you can easily clear the cut-off and still be left with 5 more minutes to attempt the other questions.
Swiggy Hackerrank Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Got Practiced and got placed in Swiggy Company.
All the Best!