About TCS Ninja: This test aims to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0 Strategy, gaining mindshare across the industry. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS. TCS Ninja Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
We offer aspiring students a wide range of technologies and areas to choose and kickstart their careers. Apart from hiring for the general IT service line, we also offer career streams in the following niche Business Units of TCS:
- Engineering & Industrial Services and Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Cyber Security Practice
- Enterprise Content Management
- Quality Engineering
TCS Ninja Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
TCS has released its application for TCS Ninja recruitment which is also called as TCS National Qualifier test (TCS NQT) on June 7th, 2020. TCS Ninja recruitment is open for all 2019/2020/2021/2022 graduates across India. TCS NQT has been one of the most awaited recruitments this year. This article discusses TCS Ninja/TCS NQT recruitment process, exam dates, eligibility criteria, application, and TCS Ninja exam pattern
Job Profile: Ninja Developers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA- 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
TCS Ninja job role
TCS is hiring freshers in the name of TCS NINJA for Trainee Engineer Role.
TCS Ninja salary package
TCS Ninja package for freshers is 3.36 – 3.6 LPA.
TCS Ninja Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja recruitment process is as follows:
Year of Passing: Batch of 2020/2021/2022
Qualification: Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
Backlogs: A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
Academic Gap Criteria: the Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
Academic Course Completion: All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
Question Paper Pattern: The test would be of 90 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Logic
How to apply for TCS Ninja 2021
1) Click here to apply for TCS Ninja National qualifier test (TCS NQT).
2) Now click on Register button and this will take you to TCS NextStep.
3) Select IT category and fill in your details accordingly in the registration form. For a more detailed procedure, refer this link – TCS Nextstep registration process.
4) Now sign in with CT/DT Reference Id or registered email Id.
5) Fill the TCS Application Form & Submit.
6) Click on ‘Apply for Drive‘ post successful submission.