TCS NQT Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- TCS NQT Verbal English Reasoning test Question Answer Paper Sets –
- TCS NQT Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning test Question Answer Paper Sets –
- TCS NQT Programming Logic test Question Answer Paper Sets –
- TCS NQT Coding Problem Automata test Question Answer Paper Sets –
- TCS NQT Technical Interview Question Sets –
- TCS NQT HR and MR Interview Question Sets –
Work Location: Across India
Question Paper Pattern: The test would be of 90 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Logic
- Year of Passing: Batch of 2021/2020/2022/2019
- Qualification-Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines
- MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Mathematics/Statistics)
Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
Backlogs: A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
Academic Course Completion: All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
“33 attempts with 80% accuracy is necessary as it will be hard to attempt all the 40 questions within the time limit.”
Tips about TCS NQT by Our Experts
However, a few questions in this section are repeated from previous tests. So putting in some effort to practice the sample papers from previous TCS NQT Aptitude Tests can help you prepare efficiently.
English Section :
Quantitative Ability Section:
TCS NQTcoding questions are expected to be in the equal to the standard of TCS CodeVita i.e the question difficulty level and question types
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of TCS NQT, we at Ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of TCS NQT placement papers.
Get practiced and get placed by TCS NQT in TCS Company.
All the Best!