Wipro Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Wipro Quantitative Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Paper Sets –
- Wipro Verbal reasoning Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Wipro Logical reasoning Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Paper Sets –
- Wipro Coding Automata Test [C, C++, JAVA, Python] Solved Question paper Sets –
- Wipro Written communication test [essay writing] Solved Question Sets –
- Wipro Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
About the Company
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India.The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Products’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
Wipro has been ranked 1st in the 2010 Asian Sustainability Rating (ASR) of Indian companies and is a member of the NASDAQ Global Sustainability Index as well as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Wipro Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
In November 2012 Guide to Greener Electronics, Greenpeace ranked Wipro first with a score of 7.1/10.As per as an interview Azim Premji also stated that the Mithun Chatterjee GL in the WIPRO BPS KDC can be elected as the CEO.
Wipro Old Test Pattern – 2018/2019 Batch
|S.No||Sections||No of Questions||Time Limit|
Wipro New Test Pattern – 2020/2021 Batch
|S.No||Sections||No of Questions||Time Limit|
|5||Written communication test||1||20|
The old Wipro pattern had online written test with four sections such as Quants, Verbal, Logical and Technical multiple choice questions. About 69 questions are to be answered within the time limit of 72 minutes. This pattern tests each individual more on general aptitude topics and problem-solving skills.
In this year, They need candidates who are well versed in Computer technical skills. So that this time for 2018 Batch they have totally revamped the pattern. The new recruitment process at Wipro unfolds in three rounds which cover various tests and interviews that a candidate is required to take. The online written test has five sections namely Verbal reasoning, Analytical reasoning, Advanced quantitative aptitude, Programming test and written communication test.
In verbal section, Questions are majorly on topics like synonyms, antonyms, spot the error, reading comprehension as multiple choice questions. It will have 22 questions to be answered with a time limit of 18 minutes.
In logical reasoning section, Questions are on topics such as Blood relations, coding-decoding, seating arrangements, data interpretation, statement sufficiency.
In quantitative aptitude, Advanced quant questions are asked from topics like profit loss, permutation& combination, number series, and probability
In the coding test, two programming questions are asked where you have to write code on your flexible programming language like c, c++, java. The time limit for this round is 45 minutes but the weightage of marks is 100 for each question in this round. Examples: Triangle pattern, number pattern, strings, backtracking etc
In Written communication test, students are provided with a single topic related to the scenario, current affairs and general topics etc and have given a time limit of 20 minutes to complete it. In this round essay topic relevancy, English proficiency, grammar, and creativity of an individual are tested. Wipro Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
In order to qualify for Wipro, a candidate must get through the following rounds –
1.Online Written test
Wipro online written test is outsourced to Aspiring minds
Do You Want To Get Download Free “Wipro Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions”, Wipro Online Assessment Test, and HR Technical Interview Question and Answer?
You must have to share this with your friends via social media or other channels.
Do You Want to Get Complete Wipro Recruitment Placement Solution with Questions Answers and Programming Problem Solution?
“No sectional cut-off and Negative marking in Wipro test and 50% of the marks weightage on the whole test is given to Coding test. Concentrate more on Technical skills.”
Tips by Our Experts
Wipro Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
- While preparing for Wipro interview process, cover all the topics and leave nothing out in order to gain maximum possible scores.
- Practice makes a man perfect; hence try gathering prior test taking experience for extra benefit.
- Since there is no negative marking try attempting all the questions.
- To be on the safer side, 90% accuracy is what you should look to achieve.
- Prepare well for coding test with our exclusive Wipro coding test package
- For written communication round, PlacementSeason provides the student an exclusive Essay Writing tool it has important and repeat
- essay questions asked in companies. This tool automatically evaluates the essay written by you and checks the spelling, grammar, and relevance of the essay. You can learn and understand the mistakes committed and review your answers. use this tool to crack Wipro essay writing round
- Since the online written tests form the preliminary round, it is a must that you clear it. To do that, practice as many test papers you can and get thorough with all the subject matter involved.
- Many talented programmers get expelled from the recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in understanding of the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of Wipro, we at prepare.ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of Wipro placement papers.
The best part is that you don’t need a credit card to access our study material, just an e-mail account. You can also subscribe to downloads our premium package of solved papers by paying just less amount of money.
Sharing gives joy as well as clarity. Help benefit students like yourself by sharing your test and interview experiences here.
Get practised and get placed in Wipro Technologies.
All the Best!