ZOHO Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with Solutions
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- ZOHO Written Aptitude Test & Programming Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- ZOHO Advanced Programming [C, C++, JAVA] Solved Question paper Sets –
- ZOHO Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –
About the Company
Zoho Corporation (commonly known as Zoho) is a software product company founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in California. The Zoho Office Suite has made the company a big hit in the tech industry. The company emerges to be a leader in cloud computing as well as on devices. To mention, Zoho is one of the companies that care about customer welfare. Zoho promises great learning platform and a happy work place to all those who are capable enough to establish a career software development. Zoho Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Zoho Test Pattern
|No. of Questions||Topics Covered|
|Round 1||150||35||Aptitude & Programming MCQ|
|Round 2||120||5||Advanced Programming|
|Round 3||180||1||final Technical and HR|
Zoho Online Written Test Interview Questions and Answers – Complete Campus Placement Papers Preparation with GD HR Technical Question Answer Solutions.
Zoho offers both internship and full-time job opportunities. Zoho’s recruitment process has two rounds of written tests.
The first round consists of questions based on aptitude and technical area, whereas the second round is purely based on programming. Most questions are of the objective type, and a few require you to fill up the blanks or provide one word answers.
- The second round is a 75 minute test of 5 programming questions.
- The candidate has to write the codes for in any one of the following languages : C, C++ and Java
- The difficulty level of the paper is medium and the candidate needs to have a strong hold in the basics of programming.
“The company does not care about your backlogs and it offers a really glamorous salary package.”
Tips by Our Experts
Many talented programmers get expelled from the recruitment in the first round. The reason behind this is the lack of focus in understanding of the pattern of the test and insufficient practice.
The right practice in a particular topic is better than just visually going through everything. To help students get through the recruitment test of ZOHO, we at prepare.ansefy.com create a set of test papers, study material, and have a good collection of ZOHO placement papers.
Get practiced and get placed in ZOHO Technologies.
All the Best!