Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe.
CEO: Nigel Vaz (6 Feb 2019–)
Parent organization: Publicis Groupe
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Founded: 6 November 1990, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Subsidiaries: Sapient Global Markets, Sapient Corp., MORE
Founders: Jerry A. Greenberg, J. Stuart Moore
Sapient Recruitment Process: Hiring as Quality Engineering (QE) Trainee, few Discription and Responsibilites.
Profile: Quality Engineering (QE) Trainee
Job/Interview Location: Bangalore, Noida and Gurgaon
Annual Compensation: 4.96 LPA Gross salary after confirmation, 23K (Including Retirals) During Internship.
Internship Duration: 5.5 Months till June 30, 2020
Bond: Rs. 1,50,000 /- Post Confirmation as FTE
Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech with below mentioned eligible streams:
– Computer Science or equivalent branch
– Information Technology (IT) OR Information Science (IS) OR Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
– Electronics and Communication (ECE)
– Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
– Electrical Engineering (EE)
Target Batch: 2020
– 60%/6 CGPA and Above, in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
– No Live Backlogs: A student must have cleared all his/her previous papers before applying
As a Trainee in Quality Engineering (QE), one will be working with a globally distributed teams to contribute towards Quality Engineering on innovative bespoke software solutions for leading brands undergoing digital transformations, ﬁnancial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
– Participate actively in all phases of software testing lifecycle
– Align with the working ways of agile methodology
– Work with project teams and clients to understand/ analyze requirements
– Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
– Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
– High level understanding of the testing strategy, testing plans and testing techniques as applicable on the project
– Create QE artifacts such as high-level test scenarios, test scripts etc.
– Leverage latest tools/ cloud solutions in the market for various types of validation and automation (Mobile/ API/ Performance/ Security/ Creative/ Analytics and more)
– Enhance automation frameworks by coding for new custom functions that can be integrated with automation frameworks
– Coding of automated scripts for testing scenarios and workﬂows
– Create and maintain automation test scripts across different view-ports (Desktop/Mobile device/ Tablets etc.)
– Integrate automated scripts with DevOps (across multiple environments)
– Understand the architecture and develop/ code for components and defect ﬁxing
– Perform validations, analyze results and log defects for the failures
– Collaborate with teams for root cause analysis, issue resolution and closure
– Provide status reporting for the assigned tasks to the Test Lead
– Adhere to standard testing processes and procedures setup for the team
– Online Assessment
– Domain Interview
– Attribute Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.