Wipro NLTH Complete Recruitment Process
Wipro NLTH Complete Recruitment Process
The Wipro NLTH process for both on-campus and off-campus drives is given here. The Wipro NLTH selection process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc are all given here.
About the Company
Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2020 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2019 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Wipro NLTH 2020 is a great opportunity for freshers to join Wipro. Wipro NLTH is Conducted For 2020 B.tech Graduates. You should not miss this Great Opportunity to work with Wipro. Wipro has announced this Elite Hiring Process to select the most deserving candidates across India. Wipro NLTH is the best opportunity for the freshers to work with Wipro at the higher package in Comparision to the regular Wipro Hiring Packages.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
This page will help you to Understand the paper Pattern, Syllabus, and Previous for Wipro NLTH. Wipro NLTH uses Amcat for tests.
|Salary||3.5 lacs Per Annum|
|Year of Passing||2019|
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Selection process of Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
The Wipro NHNT Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
Wipro Pattern for Wipro National Qualifier Test 2020
Here is the pattern for Wipro National Level Talent hunt conducted by Wipro to hire 2020 graduates across the nation
Aptitude (Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability)
Written Communication Test (Essay writing)
Online Programming Test (Coding)
Wipro Pattern for Wipro Online Test 2020 (On-campus)
Wipro hires freshers for several roles like Project Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), TRB Engineer, Wipro Turbo Engineer, etc. The online test pattern for each of these roles is given below.
Wipro Exam Pattern for Project Engineer & GET role
The latest Wipro pattern for the role of Project Engineer at Wipro is given below. This is the Wipro pattern that is used when it conducts its recruitment process through AMCAT.
Number of Questions
Written Communication Test
Online Programming Test
60 mins for PE role
45 mins for GET role
Technical skills commonly tested: C, C++, Java, OS, SQL.
Wipro Exam Pattern for Wipro Turbo
This is the Wipro recruitment Pattern for the role of Project Engineer at Wipro Turbo. Wipro Turbo offers a package of 6.5 LPA & is mostly applicable for premium colleges.
If Wipro exam is conducted through the Co-Cubes platform, then there is slight change in the pattern. The Wipro pattern through Cocubes is as below.
Number of Questions
Technical skills commonly tested: C, C++, Java, DS, Algo
Wipro Eligibility Criteria 2020
Wipro eligibility criteria according to its latest recruitment is as follows.
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% in X & XII
- Candidates with minimum 60% in Graduation, 6 CGPA or equivalent as per university guidelines
- Candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of application.
- Student should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
In some cases or few specific colleges the minimum is 65%. The eligibility criteria might also vary according to the profile i.e between Wipro & Wipro Turbo. Wipro Turbo is also conducted only in premium colleges like IITs, NITs, VIT etc;
Wipro Syllabus 2020
Wipro syllabus is pretty exhaustive as it covers all areas of Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning and Coding as well.
The aptitude questions, especially which of the Quantitative section, are considered to be lengthy hence learning shortcuts helps in handling them. Here is detailed Wipro syllabus for its online test.
Wipro Syllabus for Aptitude Test
b) HCF and LCM Numbers
c) Decimal fractions and power)
a) Profit and Loss
b) Simple and Compound Interest
c) Time, Speed and Distance
b) Permutation and Combinations
c) Contextual vocabulary
a) Error identification
b) Sentence improvement, and correction
a) Coding deductive logic
b) Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
c) Objective Reasoning
d) Selection decision tables
a) Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
b) Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
c) Logical word sequence
d) Data sufficiency
Wipro Syllabus for Coding Test
The coding section of Wipro exam comprises majorly of C++ and Java. This is where students, especially from a non-IT background, find it difficult to crack.
What we have observed is a good 20-30 hour preparation should be enough for anyone to crack this section in Wipro Exam. If you have to do well in Wipro Recruitment exam then this section is the key. Now lets take a look at what are the common topics that are asked in Wipro Exam and their syllabus.
Data Structure Concepts
Arrays and Matrices
1 D Array
Arrangements and Rearrangements of elements in an array
Properties of matrices
Transpose of a matrix
Basic Operations on Linked list
Circular Linked list
String Processing and manipulation
Basic String operations
Basic Stack Operations
Basic Queue Operations
Sorting and searching
Linear and Binary Search
Various Sorting concepts
Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques
Minimum Spanning Trees
Naïve String-matching algorithm
Divide and Conquer
The intersection of the line segment
FAQs about Wipro Pattern & Syllabus
- How many rounds are there is Wipro Selection Process?
There are 5 rounds in Wipro recruitment process and they are:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Coding Test
- Essay Writing Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Is there negative marking in Wipro online test?
There is no negative marking in Wipro online test.
- Is there sectional cutoff in Wipro test?
Wipro hasn’t revealed information regarding sectional cutoff. However, one needs to perform equally well in all the sections of the test to make it to the interview rounds.
Wipro Essay Writing Topics & Pattern
Wipro calls the Essay Writing Section as Writex.
No of Topics
WriteX (Wipro Essay Writing)
One topic will be given and you will be asked to write an essay (views/opinions) on the topic. There is a mention on the word limit of the topic. It is recommended to include 100 – 400 words in the essay. The instructions are given below.
- Compose your response in paragraphs.
- Write a detailed response providing relevant facts and logical arguments.
- Justify your opinion with suitable examples.
- The length of the essay should be between 100 to 400 words
On the face of it, you might think it would be pretty difficult to yield a good score, but it turns out that there are some very specific ways to persuade the evaluators of your superior writing skills.
Wipro Essay Writing Topics for practice.
Below are the most recent (asked in Wipro NLTH 2018 test) essay writing topics given by students.
1) Has technology become a new addiction? Have we become slaves to our new creation? Write a response that expresses your thoughts. To what extent do you agree or disagree Explain your reasoning.
2) The tight curriculum of our current education system leaves no room for imagination and creativity. Write a response that expresses your thoughts. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Explain your reasoning.
3) Our society is disrupted by the ever-widening gap between rich and poor. One percent of the world's population controls half of all global wealth. While a quarter of world's population struggles to feed themselves daily. Write a response describing the causes and consequences of the situation. What remedies might be effective?
4) Nature provides us with much. But when we abuse nature, we risk disaster. Write a response explaining how we harm ourselves and how we harm the environment.
5) He who has never learned to obey cannot be a Good leader. Write a response that describes the traits of a good leader. To what extent do you agree with the statement? Explore arguments both for and against the statement in your response
6) The true definition of life is to have a healthy work-life balance. Happiness in either work or home is short lived. It is not balanced by happiness in the other. Write a response examining the needs of personal and professional life. How do achieve a proper balance? How can you make success everlasting?
Also, practice the below topics.
- Social media speech independence: should be regulated or not?
- My Best Friend
- Global Warming and its Threats
- My Memorable Day
- Influence of Social Media
- The Millenials Behavior
Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX) Evaluation Criteria
In order to score high in Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX), the following characteristics are used as evaluation criteria.
- Good organization (structure of the essay)
- Proper diction (grammar, punctuations and spelling errors)
- Noteworthy ideas
- Good vocabulary
- Sentence variety
The following mistakes will lessen your overall score.
- Spelling mistakes
- Grammatical errors
- Punctuation errors
- Relevancy of the essay
Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX) Preparation Strategy
You can plan your essays well in advance.
When a builder builds a house, the first thing he does is construct a frame. The frame supports the entire house. After the frame is completed, he can nail the walls and windows to the frame.
In this article, were going to show you how to build the frame for the perfect Wipro WriteX essay. Of course, you wont know the exact topic of the essay until you get there (just as the builder may not know what color his client is going to paint the living room), but you will have an all-purpose frame on which to construct a great essay no matter what the topic is.
Wipro Essay Writing Template
Because you dont have a lot of time to write the essays, you'll need to have a pretty good idea of how you're going to attack them as soon as you start writing. Our approach to the essays involves three steps:
- Before you start writing, take a moment to brainstorm some thoughts about the topic.
- Take the ideas youve come up with and fit them into the assignment for the prompt.
- Once youve completed the first two steps, the final step should be a snap.
Twenty minutes is not a lot of time to write an essay, so you have to get it right the first time out. Furthermore, if you get halfway through your essay and realize you're stuck or you're not saying what you need to say, you'll be hard-pressed to fix your essay in the time you have left.
You have to figure out what it is you want to say before you begin; otherwise, you run the risk of writing an incoherent, rambling essay.
Let's take an example to understand how to apply the Template Approach to ace Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX). Write an essay on the below topic.
True beauty is found not in the exceptional but in the commonplace.
STEP 1: THINK
Think is a pretty broad command, so we need to clarify this step in order to make it more useful. Specifically, we want you to think about three things:
- Key Terms. What are the keywords or phrases in the topic? Do the terms need clarifying before you can properly deal with them in the essay?
- Opposite Side. What would the converse of the statement be?
- Examples. What are some examples that would support the statement? What are some examples that would support the opposite statement?
Lets work through these steps for the given topic.
When preparing your essay, first look more closely at the key terms in the topic. Do they need to be clarified? Are there multiple ways of interpreting the words? In order to make your essay as focused as possible, you might need to limit the key terms to a specific definition or interpretation. If the key terms in the topic seem pretty straightforward, you still want to note them. By repeatedly returning to these terms in your essay, you'll convey the impression that your essay is strongly organized and on topic.
Write down the key terms.
For this topic, the key terms are
STEP 2: ORGANIZE
Once you've identified the key terms, considered the opposite side of the issue, and generated some examples, its time to organize your thoughts. Basically, you'll want to do the following:
- Separate Your Examples. How many of your examples support the pro side and how many support the con side? Divide your examples up and see which side has more support.
- Write Your Thesis Statement. After evaluating the strength of your examples, decide what position you will take in your essay, and then write your thesis. Your thesis is the main point that you want your essay to express.
STEP 3: WRITE
Now that we know how to prepare for our essay, we can write it. In this section, well discuss various templates for essays and show you how you can pre-construct certain portions of your essay.
What the Readers Want to See
An outstanding essay
- considers the complexities of the issue
- supports the position with relevant examples
- is clearly well organized
- demonstrates superior facility with the conventions of standard written English, but still with minor flaws
To put it more simply, the readers are looking for good organization, good supporting examples for whatever position you've taken, and reasonably good use of the English language.
Structure of Wipro Essay Writing Topics
There are 3 parts to Wipro Essay Writing.
- The Introduction should introduce the topic of the essay, discuss the issues surrounding it, and present the essays thesis.
- The Body Paragraphs should use examples to support the thesis of the essay.
- The Conclusion should summarize the major points of the issue, reiterate the thesis, and perhaps consider its implications.
Here's the essay.
Beauty, by definition, is that which moves us or impacts us significantly. Some would argue that beauty is found everywhere, from the flowers to the stars. But others would state that true beauty is found only in rare, special instances. After weighing the evidence, it is certain that beauty is the province of the exceptional, not the commonplace. People are moved most by things that they rarely experience, not the things they experience every day.
Those who would argue that true beauty is everywhere might point to the beauty of a flower, or the starlit night. These experiences are certainly common, but do they show that true beauty is commonplace? Flowers might be considered beautiful, but how often does a person stop to look at or appreciate every flower? Flowers are so common that.in many cases, they are ignored or viewed as nothing special. However, on those rare occasionsexceptional occasions, one might saywhen we want to commemorate an event or express emotion, we notice the beauty of flowers. Thus, it is not the commonplace flower that strikes us as beautiful, but the exceptional situations themselves that move us to appreciate the flower.
Now consider the exceptional. Leonardo da Vincis Mona Lisa is surely one of the most exceptional, and beautiful, paintings ever created. Few people who view the painting are not moved by the sheer beauty of it, and the Mona Lisa is instantly recognized as a masterpiece of art. And yet, there have been literally millions of paintings produced in human history. Is every single one of them beautiful? Does every one of those paintings have the impact that da Vincis does? Of course not. In order to find beauty, we must separate the exceptional cases from the common ones. True beauty is such because it stands out from the masses of the average and pedestrian.
In conclusion, its clear that true beauty is found not in the commonplace, but in the exceptional. The Mona Lisa and Notre Dame Cathedral are both exceptional examples of fairly commonplace things and it is these exceptions that are noted as truly beautiful. If anything, the commonplace serves only as a contrast so that we can understand what true beauty really is.”
Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX) CheckList
After writing the essay ask yourself the following questions about the essay:
- Overall, did it make sense?
- Did you address the topic directly?
- Did you address the topic thoroughly?
- Did your introduction paragraph repeat the issue to establish the topic of the essay?
- Did you consider both sides of the issue?
- Did your examples make sense?
- Did you flesh out your examples with details?
- Did you explain how your examples supported your thesis?
- Did your essay have a strong concluding paragraph?
- Was your essay well organized, using transitions and topic sentences?
- Did you use language that made the organization of the essay obvious?
- Did you use correct grammar, spelling, and language, for the most part?
If you can answer YES to all or most of the questions, then you're likely to get a good score in Wipro Essay Writing Topics (WriteX).
How to Register for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2020 (Wipro NLTH)
The step by step process to register for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2020 or the Wipro National Qualifier Test 2020 is as follows. Please ensure you follow this process to apply for the test successfully.
Wipro NLTH Registration Process 2020
Go to Wipro career's page using this link – https://careers.wipro.com/elite-nth.aspx. You will then land up on this page.
Scroll down the page until you find the below shown “Apply Now” button. Then, click on the same.
You will then be redirected to a page consisting of the application form to be filled.
Step 4: Personal Details
Firstly fill out your personal details like Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID and Preferred Test Location. Also, in this section, you need to upload your passport size photo.
Note: Care should be taken while filling out the mobile number and email ID fields as these would be used for further communication.
Step 5: Address
Now go ahead and fill out your current and permanent address.
Step 6: Education Details
Next, fill out your 10th, 12th & UG education details.
Step 7: Additional Details & Declaration
Finally, fill out the additional details & declaration before you click on “Register” button.
Note: Make sure that you have not applied for Wipro within the last 6 months.
Wipro Interview Questions | Wipro Technical & HR Interview Questions – Ansefy Preppy
Wipro interview questions for freshers asked in the Wipro interview process are discussed here. These will help you prepare for both Wipro technical interview round as well as the Wipro Hr interview round. These interview questions were collected from students who have recently attended Wipro interviews.
Technical Wipro Interview Questions
Wipro technical interviews will focus on the below-mentioned areas. You just need to be prepared with these in advance.
1) Subjects of Interest
2) Projects mentioned in the resume and the technologies used in them.
3) Basics of C and C++
Below are a few technical interview questions asked in the Wipro interview process.
1) What are the features of the C language?
- Programs written in C are efficient and fast. This is due to its variety of data types and powerful operators.
- C language is the most widely used language in operating systems and embedded system development today.
- Structured programming language
- Machine Independent or Portable
2) What is the difference between the local variable and global variable in C?
A variable which is declared inside
A variable which is declared outside
The scope of a variable is available within
The scope of a variable is available throughout
3) What is recursion in C?
When a function calls itself and this process is known as recursion. The function that calls itself is known as a recursive function.
4) What is the usage of the pointer in C?
Accessing array elements, Dynamic memory allocation, Call by Reference, and Data Structures like a tree, graph, linked list, etc
5) What is an auto keyword in C?
In C, every local variable of a function is known as an automatic (auto) variable. Variables that are declared inside the function block are known as a local variable. The local variables are also known as an auto variable. It is optional to use an auto keyword before the data type of a variable. If no value is stored in the local variable, then it consists of a garbage value.
6) What is the maximum length of an identifier?
It is 32 characters ideally but implementation-specific.
7) What is an infinite loop?
A loop running continuously for an indefinite number of times is called the infinite loop.
8) What functions are used for dynamic memory allocation in C language?
malloc(), calloc(), realloc(), free()
9) Can we compile a program without the main () function?
Yes, we can compile, but it can’t be executed.
10) What is the newline escape sequence?
The new line escape sequence is represented by “n”. It inserts a new line on the output screen.
11) Difference between C and C++?
C language was developed by Dennis Ritchie
C++ language was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup
C is a structured programming language
C++ supports both structural and object –
C is a subset of C++
C++ is a superset of C
In C language, Data and Functions are the free entities.
In the C++ language, both the data and functions are
C doesn't support data hiding. Therefore, the data can be used by
C++ supports data hiding. Therefore the data can't be used by the
12) What are the various OOPs concepts in C++?
Class, Object, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Data binding.
13) What are the different types of polymorphism in C++?
- Run-time Polymorphism
- Compile-time Polymorphism
14) How delete  is different from delete?
Delete is used to release a unit of memory, delete  is used to release an array.
15) What is an object?
The Object is the instance of a class. A class provides a blueprint for objects. So you can create an object from a class. The objects of a class are declared with the same sort of declaration that we declare variables of basic types.
16) What is a constructor? What is a destructor?
A Constructor is a special method that initializes an object. Its name must be the same as the class name.
A Destructor is used to delete any extra resources allocated by the object. A destructor function is called automatically once the object goes out of the scope.
17) What is virtual inheritance?
Virtual inheritance facilitates you to create only one copy of each object even if the object appears more than once in the hierarchy.
18) What is an overflow error?
It is a type of arithmetical error. It happens when the result of an arithmetical operation been greater than the actual space provided by the system.
HR Wipro Interview Questions
Wipro Hr interview questions will mostly aim to test your communication skills and confidence levels. So you need to prove good in both these aspects. A few common Wipro interview questions asked in the HR round are:
- Why Wipro?
- Was there a time when you dealt with conflict in a team? How did you deal with it?
- What are you looking for in a company?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about Wipro?
Tips to crack the Wipro Recruitment Process
- Preparation is the king. If you prepare well you can easily crack on the rounds easily. Search for sources from where you can get the recent Hexaware placement papers and prepare well.
- Prepare on subjects on which you are going to tell the interviewer you are interested in. The interviewer will definitely ask questions on it.
- Go through the most commonly asked interview questions and find the most convincing answers to them.
To Get Free Wipro NLTH Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Wipro Quantitative Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Paper Sets –
- Wipro Verbal reasoning Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Wipro Logical reasoning Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Paper Sets –
- Wipro Coding Automata Test [C, C++, JAVA, Python] Solved Question paper Sets –
- Wipro Written communication test [essay writing] Solved Question Sets –
- Wipro Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –