Zensar Complete Recruitment Process
Zensar Complete Recruitment Process
Zensar Recruitment Process for freshers is given below. This article will look into the details of the Zensar Recruitment Process for freshers, Job Roles, and CTC, Zensar Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Stages. Also have a look at Zensar Placement Papers for details on the Online Test pattern, syllabus, and previously asked questions
About the Company – Zensar
Before going through the Zensar recruitment process, one must always go through the basic information about the company as it will always help you in keeping one step ahead from other people.
Zensar Technologies is a global information technology service provider and business process outsourcer headquartered in Pune, India. It is a software wing of RPG Group and offers a range of integrated information technology (IT) and BPO products and services to Fortune 500 clients.
Zensar Technologies Limited is an Indian publicly traded software and services company, operating in many countries. The company's stock trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange and on the National Stock Exchange of India under the ticker symbol ZENSARTECH.
CEO: Sandeep Kishore (12 Jan 2016–)
Parent organization: RPG Group
Revenue: 58.95 crores USD (2019)
Number of employees: 10,000
Zensar Recruitment Process: Job Roles, and CTC, Zensar Eligibility Criteria, Recruitment Stages
Job Location : Bangalore and Hyderabad
Position : Software Developer
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019
- All Academic streams should have been completed with no live back-logs
Certified/Trained Fresher’s in following CIS areas:
- Networking – CCNA (Preferred), MCSE or MCSA or DIMS or DIHN,
- OS – Windows Server, RedHat Linux,
- Database – MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Service Desk
- Other technologies – Storage, Exchange, O365, SCCM, SCOM,
- Cloud – AWS, MSAzure, GCP, Systems & Applications, and ITIL Framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open to work in 24*7 shifts
- Open to work across any technology stacks
- Work Locations – Zensar or Zensar’s client location
- Date of Interview will be shared via email (for shortlisted candidates only)
Selection Process :
- Communication Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The Zensar Test-pattern and Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 60 percent marks in Class X and XII and in B.Tech.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit|
|Aptitude & Reasoning||30||30 Mins|
- Coding section consists of basic coding questions to test the technical prowess of the candidate.
- Reasoning section consists of topics like Analogy, Syllogisms, Data Interpretation etc.
- Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
How To Apply : Click Here
Candidates need to Sign-up and complete the registration process. | Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an invite via Email or SMS. | Venue, date and time will be confirmed directly with the short-listed candidates.
Zensar Placement Papers | Test Pattern, Syllabus, Questions – Ansefy Preppy
Zensar Interview Questions | Technical and HR Rounds – Ansefy Preppy
Zensar interview questions are a must to know if you are attending the ZENSAR campus drive. This will give you an idea of what questions were asked for various roles. In this article, one can find ZENSAR interview questions, Zensar interview process, questions from Data Structures, C output, and related to some other software and their answers along with tips to crack them.
Zensar Interview Questions – Technical Round
Technical Interviews are held to judge a candidate's technical subject strength. Most of the questions asked will be related to your graduation subjects and from your technical projects. Apart from these, the interview panel might also ask some questions which are out of the syllabus but are important to know, this is to check your interests out of your curriculum.
Here are some of the commonly asked technical interview questions in Zensar hiring process:-
- What advantages does DBMS have over traditional file systems?
Possible answer: There are several advantages of Database management system over the traditional file system. Few of them are as follows:
- No redundant data Redundancy removed by data normalization.
- Data Consistency and Integrity data normalization takes care of it too.
- Secure Each user has a different set of access.
- Improved data security.
- Increased end-user productivity.
- What is cache memory? Can we increase its size as large as 40 GB?
Possible answer:Cache memory, also called CPU memory, is high-speed static random access memory (SRAM) that a computer microprocessor can access more quickly than it can access regular random access memory (RAM). This memory is typically integrated directly into the CPU chip or placed on a separate chip that has a separate bus interconnect with the CPU. No, it is not practically possible to increase cache memory's size to 40 GB.
- What are the advantages of using Distributed Processing?
Possible answer:Advantages of Distributed Processing are:-
- Security/ Encapsulation.
- Distributed database.
- Fast Problem-solving.
- Security through redundancy.
- Collaborative Processing
- Why star delta starter is preferred to induction moto?
Possible answer:Star delta starter is preferred with induction motor due to the following reasons:
- Starting current is reduced 3-4 times of the direct current due to which voltage drops and hence it causes fewer losses.
- Star delta starter circuit comes in circuit first during starting of the motor, which reduces voltage 3 times, that is why current also reduces up to 3 times and hence less motor burning is caused.
- In addition, starting torque is increased and it prevents the damage of motor winding.
- Why AC systems are preferred over DC systems?
Possible answer:Due to following reasons, AC systems are preferred over DC systems:
- It is easy to maintain and change the voltage of AC electricity for transmission and distribution.
- Plant cost for AC transmission (circuit breakers, transformers etc) is much lower than the equivalent DC transmission.
- From power stations, AC is produced so it is better to use AC then DC instead of converting it.
- When a large fault occurs in a network, it is easier to interrupt in an AC system, as the sine wave current will naturally tend to zero at some point making the current easier to interrupt.
- What is the purpose of Slide Views?
Possible answer:Slide Sorter view displays all the slides in your presentation in horizontally sequenced, thumbnails. Slideshow view is helpful if you need to reorganize your slides you can just click and drag your slides to a new location, or add sections to organize your slides into meaningful groups.
Zensar Interview Questions – HR Round
The round is to test your cultural fit. An HR employee with 10-15 years of work exp is generally expected to conduct the interview. Zensar is very particular about ethics, safety & gender and until you are clear with these issues you can easily sail through this round. He may ask general questions about mobility, related to your life and your career and why you want to work with Zensar which should be a breeze.This round basically evaluates the stability and confidence level of the candidate.
Here are some of the commonly asked HR interview questions in Zensar recruitment process:-
- Tell me about yourself.
- Are you ready to handle a team under pressure? How will you manage them?
- What do you know about our competitors?
- How do you plan to improve upon our product?
- Give an example which describes that you are hard working.
- What do you consider to be your best strength?
- Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?
- Why do you believe we should hire you?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Tips for Zensar Interview Process
- Make sure you bring your Updated Resume to the Interview. It is commonly known that most of the Zensar basic interview questions will come from your resume.
- Dress appropriately. Never go overdressed or underdressed. Choose moderate colors.
- Research about the company beforehand. Questions like what do you know about Zensar and other Zensar software engineer interview questions are common.
- Read about how to prepare for an interview and take advice from those who have already attended the interview.
- Don't be nervous. An interview is not an interrogation but rather a business talk between two parties. So, be confident.
Zensar Interview Process for Freshers – Candidate experience
Candidate Name: Surabhi
Selection status: Selected
Zensar came to our campus for placements for the role of software engineer. The whole process took 3 days. The first round for Zensar placement was the Zensar aptitude test which took place in our college’s tech building. The test had a total of 60 questions with 5 general knowledge questions about the company itself.
The shortlisted candidates who scored above the cut-off received emails inviting for the next round which was the group discussion round. Luckily, I also received the intimation email with time, date and venue details. The group discussion round started the next day at 10:00 am. We were also told that whoever performs well in the group discussion and gets approved by the moderators will be selected for the interview process to be held on the very same day.
We were 12 members in one group discussion moderated by 2 Zensar employees. The topic for my group discussion was a very simple one, “What is IT boom and how has it changed the world?” Since all of us already knew about the trending thing that IT is, most of us put really good points on the topic. However, the discussion turned a little aggressive when some candidates did not follow proper etiquettes of attending a group discussion. This led the moderators to step up in between and deduct points of the candidates who were not giving chance to others or were behaving in a rude and aggressive manner. Therefore, its good to read some resources about proper etiquettes of a Group discussion online before you go through one. A GD is nothing more than a discussion, some people tend to turn it into a debate. It’s best to introduce your points along with accepting and appreciating other’s points.
After the GD of all candidates were over, we had a lunch break and were called to the auditorium for the calling for the interview process. My name was among those who cleared the group discussion and now I was looking forward to clearing the Zensar interview process as well. I had surveyed a lot on how to crack the Zensar interview, how to prepare for Zensar interview, read a lot of online forums to get a clear idea of the interview process and also had contacted my seniors asking the basic Zensar interview questions that might be asked during the process.
Finally, my turn came for the technical round and i was called inside. There was just one interviewer for the technical round. He talked about my performance in the gd and seemed very impressed. He asked as to why i want to join IT and which coding language i am comfortable with. He asked me if i can find the merge point of two linked lists,i was able to solve this query. a little more chit chat about IT concepts and that’s all! he sent me for the next round. The next round of hr didn’t even last for 2 mins. the hr asked me for my resume. He then asked if i have any problem with relocation, what do you know about Zensar. It’s really important to read about Zensar for the interview. Go through their company page and remember the basic things about the company.
That’s all. I had heard that in Zensar placement process, your aptitude test results and gd performance are the most important thing. If you could clear these two rounds, there’s a 99% chance that you will get placed.
To Get Free Zensar Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- Zensar Online Aptitude Assessment (Analytical, Quantitative and Logical Reasoning Aptitude) Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Zensar Online Technical Test [MCQ] Solved Question Answers Paper Sets –
- Zensar Programming Automata Test [C, C++, JAVA] Solved Question Answers papers Sets –
- Zensar Group Discussion Topics Sets –
- Zensar Managerial Interview Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –