Zoho Complete Recruitment Process
Zoho Complete Recruitment Process
The Zoho process for both on-campus and off-campus drives is given here. The Zoho selection process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc are all given here.
About the Company
Zoho Corporation (commonly known as Zoho) is a software product company founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in California. The Zoho Office Suite has made the company a big hit in the tech industry. The company emerges to be a leader in cloud computing as well as on devices. To mention, Zoho is one of the companies that care about customer welfare. Zoho promises great learning platform and a happy work place to all those who are capable enough to establish a career software development.
CEO: Sridhar Vembu (2000–)
Founders: Sridhar Vembu, Tony G. Thomas, Sreenivas Kanumuru, Tony Thomas
Subsidiaries: WebNMS, Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Number of employees: 10,000+
Industry: Software development Information te…
Zoho Off Campus Drive Eligibility & Skillsets
Before applying for Zoho drive, you need to check for the eligibility criteria given for each role.
- Experience: Freshers
- Skill Set: C, C++ & Java
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Zoho Eligiblity criteria for Recruitment Process :-
1) Zoho does not have any percentage criterion (so, All students are eligible)
2)No Education Gap – A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
3) Students from any stream(UG/PG) even with Backlogs and ATKT can appear for the recruitment drive. ( Open for all candidates )
Students are required to have following skills : C, C++, C# & JAVA
Click Here to Apply Zoho Interview
Note: The Candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills along with a good command of technical subjects.
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you are not eligible for this test.
- Students graduating in 2021 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.
Zoho Off-campus Recruitment Process
The Zoho Recruitment Process for an off-campus drive is as follows.
Round 1 – Online Test/Written Test
Round 2 – Technical Interview
Round 3 – HR Interview
The online test consists of Aptitude and programming questions based on the role applied for. Software Developer role is to have programming and coding rounds, along with some aptitude problem-solving rounds.
Zoho recruitment process for an on-campus drive is as follows. Certain times Zoho follows the same for off-campus as well.
Zoho Off Campus Drive – Pay Package Offered
A fresher in Zoho will be offered one of these two pay packages depending on his skill set and performance in the interview. The pay packages are:
- 4.5 Lakhs Per Annum
- 6.5 Lakhs Per Annum
Though the interview process is long and tiring, the incentives, Career growth and working atmosphere provided by Zoho definitely make up for it.
Job role growth in terms of positions and salary
Zoho is a great place to work and also it helps you to improve your skills. It is a great place for freshers to learn. You will get to know the entire software development process right from requirements to marketing and reports of the product status. There will definitely be a growth in development such as learning new things. However, the growth of the position depends upon the individual’s performance. The company will surely recognize it’s employees who have done an outstanding performance. Zoho is a really good place for a fresher to join and will definitely have a good growth in terms of position. The culture in Zoho is really good and will be a good place for freshers to start their career with.
Coming to the Salary a fresher gets 4.75 LPA (lakh per annum) to 6.58 LPA (lakh per annum) depending on your skills and your performance in the interview. There will surely be growth in salary after one-year completion from your joining and also bonus will be given. Employees hired for the package of 4.75 LPA are getting upgraded to 6.58 LPA after probation ends or sometimes after the end of one year (But this is unsaid rule and is not guaranteed but most of the times it happens).
- Free Food and Transportation.
- You are entitled to Gadgets( iPhone, Galaxy Edge, Nexus or iPads , Smart Watches) which can be claimed every two years.
- Medical, Accident and Life insurance and gift cards during festivals(Worth 6k) will be given to the employees.
So from this we can know that there definitely is growth in terms of position and salary but the growth depends on individuals performance only.
Zoho Recruitment Process Policies
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is not eligible to apply for the interview.
2) If a candidate has been rejected by Zoho in an interview, then the candidate is not eligible to apply again for 6 months after the interview.
3) If for some reason Zoho terminates the candidate’s application for Zoho Recruitment Process, then the candidate is not eligible to apply.
4) If for any reason a candidate after applying in Zoho Recruitment Process misses the opportunity to give the interview then the candidate has the right to apply again and can attend the selection process.
1) All original mark sheets related to 10th standard, Intermediate (12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all the documents previously mentioned at the time of interview.
2) A copy of the candidate’s resume which is up to date.
3) Candidates are requested to bring Passport size photographs.
4) An original ID proof issued by the government of India like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport, Driving License etc. is supposed to be carried by the candidate at the time of interview.
The Zoho Placement Papers, Test Pattern, Syllabus
Zoho Recruitment Process and Procedure 2020
Zoho Recruitment consist of following rounds:-
Round 1 : The Round 1 consist of the General Quants + Programming round( to write the output of code ).
Round 2 : It is the Programming Round.
Round 3 : It is the Advance Programming Round. Students are required to write the Design and Advanced Program’s.
Round 4 : The Technical Interview – In this round the interview just checks the basic knowledge and the fundamental questions about programming.
Round 5 : After clearing all the above rounds , the final round is hr round. It is very easy to clear and to be selected for the Zoho.
Zoho Recruitment Rounds :-
1. Written Test : In this test , they mainly ask about the General Quants questions and programming output. Students can study the general topics from prepinsta as given in the syllabus. Zoho asks the direct output of the code and need to predict the code funtion and output
2. Programming Test : Students are asked to code the program. They are restricted to code in c language and they ask 5 questions. Students can practice programs on Turbo compiler.
3. Advanced Programming Test : This round consist of the difficult questions, So study this topic hard and practice it more. The questions asked in this round are mostly design level and very Advanced.
4. Technical Interview : The Technical Interview is mainly to test the knowlege of the students. All the computer fundamental and Programming Knowledge of the students are tested in this round.
5. Hr Interview : After clearing , so much of the technical rounds and tests this is the Final Round. The Hr round is easy to clear they mainly ask Basic details on yourself and the general details.
Zoho Written Exam Pattern 2020
Zoho conducts placement every year and from all over India. Their Interview venue is always Chennai. Zoho don’t encourage repeated attempts. Prepinsta have a syllabus for Zoho prepration course for written exam 2019 and also available zoho online preparation course materials for for zoho written exam 2019.
You can refer this page if you want to prepare for Zoho preparation course for written exam syllabus. Zoho usually conducts 5-7 rounds for freshers.
Note – If you have any question regarding the exam, comment at the end of the page we will answer within 10 mins.
Zoho Preparation Sample Test Papers and Answers
Zoho Corporation – Quantitative Aptitude Pattern
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
Zoho Applied Questions and Answers- Quantitative Pattern
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
Tips for this section –
- Total Number of Questions: 25 question
- Difficulty Level: Low-Medium
- Importance: Medium
- Suggested time to solve:1.5 hours
Zoho Questions and Solutions- Logical Reasoning Pattern
- Clocks & Calendar
- Blood Relations
- Directions & Distances
Zoho Test Papers with Solutions- Logical Reasoning Pattern
- Ordering & Ranking
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Coded Inequalities
- Logical Deductions
Facts about this section –
- Total Number of Questions: 10 Ques
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Importance: High
- Suggested time to solve: 1 hour
Zoho Papers with Solutions – Computer Programming Pattern
- SQL queries
Facts about this section –
- Number of Questions: 5 Ques
- Difficulty Level: High
- Importance: High
- Suggested time to solve: 1 hour
Zoho Interview Questions | Zoho Technical & HR Interview Questions – Ansefy Preppy
Zoho Office Suite is a web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications developed by ZOHO Corporation, a California-based company. The Zoho interview process and Zoho interview questions are a tool used by the company to filter out applicants on the basis of the corporation's needs.
1) Technical Interview
The technical Zoho interview questions vary depending on the background of the candidate. Going through the syllabus of your program (especially for freshers) will be very helpful in cracking this section in front of the interviewers..In general, the following general topics are asked of candidates.
- Algorithms and Logic
- Operators and Processors
- Data Structures
- Files and storage
- Database management systems
- Networks and Connections
- Coding Problems
Staying calm under the onslaught of questions that serve to deter you will be key to cracking this section. Having the confidence in your basic will help you tackle any kind of questions thrown at you from any perspective.
2) HR Interview
The Zoho interview questions in the HR round usually revolve around the personality and background of the candidate. The questions will always vary depending on the interviewers, but a few of the common topics are;
1) Family and friends
2) History of Candidate
3) Hobbies and Passions
5) Strengths and Weaknesses
There is no ‘cracking' an HR interview per se. The goal of an HR interview is to get to know you and to ascertain whether everything mentioned on your resume is true or not. It also serves a goal for the panel to check whether the candidate will be a good cultural fit for the company.
Take a look at a few Zoho interview questions and experiences;
My interviewer asked me 3 questions and also asked me to give the algorithm of them.
The first question was about assigning elements in a linked list.
The second question was to about the functions of a binary tree.
The third question was similar to the second question (they requested a further explanation in detail about my answer), the panel felt that I had simply memorized the answer and didn't know the logic, so they asked me further about the concept of binary trees. But because my basics were strong, I had no problem with it
The final question was to about Sorting. The interviewer gave me a question and asked me to explain the logic. Once that was done, he asked me to write the code for the same.
After that, I moved on to the HR interview. The HR interview was very easy. The interviewers made me feel comfortable, and it was a general discussion about my family and my hobbies. They also enquired about my location preference. My HR interview was relatively short, it was over in less than 10 minutes.
There were 2 interviewers for my technical round. They started off with asking about my project, which was about a database management system. From there, they asked me a lot of questions about DBMS, out of which I think I answered about 60-70% questions correctly. Then they asked me which was my weakest subject. After that, they tried to put me under pressure by asking me a lot of questions from my weakest subject (PHP), but I stayed calm and told them whatever I knew from the basic concepts that I had studied in class. Once they knew that I had the basic knowledge in PHP, the interview eased a little and they asked a few questions about Sorting and operators, all of which I answered correctly.
Next, I had my HR interview. The HR interview was very relaxed, and not at all stressful like the technical interview was. I had 2 interviewers again, both of whom asked me easy questions about my hobbies and my passions. They also asked me about my parents. In the end, they asked me about my location preference, so I was confident that I had a good chance to get the job, which I eventually did.
To Get Free Zoho Recruitment Solution [Partial]
Video Solution + Study Materials + All Solved PDF + Tips and Tricks for Solution + HR/Technical Interview Experience
* Included following stuff inside the product [With Video Solution, Study Materials with Structural Syllabus, All Solved PDF, Tips and Tricks for Solution, HR/Technical Interview Experience]
- ZOHO Written Aptitude Test & Programming Aptitude MCQ Solved Question Answer Paper Sets –
- ZOHO Advanced Programming [C, C++, JAVA] Solved Question paper Sets –
- ZOHO Technical Interview and HR Interview Question Sets –